Merged 2x: Pasquarelli News on Woody!!/miami very close to signing woody | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Pasquarelli News on Woody!!/miami very close to signing woody

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
updated Woody News from ESPN

teve Pasquariello (NJ): First off, I didn't make up the last name, they're just that similar. Anyways, I hear Damien Woody is on his way to Miami today after visiting with Detroit. Any chance the Dolphins get something done with him today? Thanks Len

Len Pasquarelli: (2:13 PM ET ) Wow, a last name even harder to spell than mine! Woody is indeed in Miami, that certainly appears to be his team of choice. My thinking is he will sign there. An inside tip; he and his wife vacationed in south Florida last week and peeked around at some potential neighborhoods. Miami is also the only city that Mrs. Woody traveled to regularly for Pats road games.

Why is this message board sounding more and more like an old "Beavis and Butthead" show? ughh huhhhhh huhhh he said woody!

I'm starting to feel like i'm going to get a Woody

Len P. of ESPN just said.....

The following in his live Chat.

Steve Pasquariello (NJ): First off, I didn't make up the last name, they're just that similar. Anyways, I hear Damien Woody is on his way to Miami today after visiting with Detroit. Any chance the Dolphins get something done with him today? Thanks Len

Len Pasquarelli: (2:13 PM ET ) Wow, a last name even harder to spell than mine! Woody is indeed in Miami, that certainly appears to be his team of choice. My thinking is he will sign there. An inside tip; he and his wife vacationed in south Florida last week and peeked around at some potential neighborhoods. Miami is also the only city that Mrs. Woody traveled to regularly for Pats road games.

See the world has not come to an end. Wait and See, Critique the offseason moves once the offseason is over.

If we upgrade the O-line like I think we will, who we have at QB won't make a bit of difference. Football is won in the trenches.

Go Phins!

During the games he is a sweaty and sore Woody. if he gets beat for a sack, are we gonna call him a beaten Woody? So does this mean Feeley will bend down to reach beneath his Woody to grab the balls? :lol:

Well, he's good, but we're going to overpay for him. I hope that comment is as accurate as my "gut feel" that we wouldn't get him.

We still need to upgrade two more spots along the line and I hope we have the cap space to do it.

Originally posted by Oboy
Why is this message board sounding more and more like an old "Beavis and Butthead" show? ughh huhhhhh huhhh he said woody!

Because we need DW for our O-Line

2129BB_HOODS.gif

Originally posted by Agua
Well, he's good, but we're going to overpay for him.

Well, yeah, but the plethora of potential Woody jokes are endless... :)

Back
Top Bottom