Merged 2x: Pasquarelli News on Woody!!/miami very close to signing woody | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Pasquarelli News on Woody!!/miami very close to signing woody

Originally posted by Samphin
During the games he is a sweaty and sore Woody. if he gets beat for a sack, are we gonna call him a beaten Woody? So does this mean Feeley will bend down to reach beneath his Woody to grab the balls? :lol:

LMFAO i cant stop laughing.

During the games he is a sweaty and sore Woody. if he gets beat for a sack, are we gonna call him a beaten Woody? So does this mean Feeley will bend down to reach beneath his Woody to grab the balls? :lol:

Watch yourself....I got warned for that crap yesterday!!!!

;)

Are we gonna have fun with our Woody this season or what?:roflmao:

Well, yeah, but the plethora of potential Woody jokes are endless...

I dont think I am following them all though ... they are so HARD to understand.

The guy who asked the question is a poster on the ESPN board.

BigFinFan, your avatar is the sexiest thing I've ver seen.

Back to topic, remember guys we had Wayne Gandy signed, sealed and delivered last year. Wait until the ink dries.

He is also coming off of injury.

miami very close to signing woody

"Len Pasquarelli of ESPN.com reports: Damien woody is indeed in miami, that certainly appears to be his team of choice. My thinking is he will sign there. An inside tip: he and his ife vacationed in s.florida last week and peeked around at some potential neighborhoods. Miami is also the on;y city that Mrs. Woody traveled to regularly for pats road games.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=4918

Originally posted by Omaha_Dolfan

Well, yeah, but the plethora of potential Woody jokes are endless...

I dont think I am following them all though ... they are so HARD to understand.
:lol:

Ever float on one of those noodle floaties?....you wouldn't believe how many beer fueled one liners you can make about those things.....good times man, good times!

Back
Top Bottom