Merged 2X: Pennington Hurt.../Pennington out indefinately | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Pennington Hurt.../Pennington out indefinately

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

save it all you want...when have you heard me cheer Jay's injury?...that was the point...you must've missed the part where I said, "there's nothing you can do about injuries"...stick to the smack forum Xsux, you wouldn't want to be labeled a dumbass in this forum too:lol:

Please..

You flat out said "don't you want to beat the best?" so I ask the same to you. This makes me a dumbass how? The fact that you say this makes you look stupid BECAUSE for as long as I've been on this forum all I've heard from you is how you sweeped us w/ Lucas in, YET it wasn't an issue when it came to that. I guess you just don't see it.

I could care less what anyone thinks of me on this forum. I don't come on forums to make friends (like some) and spend all day on another teams forum. It's sad and strange.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Please..

You flat out said "don't you want to beat the best?" so I ask the same to you. This makes me a dumbass how? The fact that you say this makes you look stupid BECAUSE for as long as I've been on this forum all I've heard from you is how you sweeped us w/ Lucas in, YET it wasn't an issue when it came to that. I guess you just don't see it.

I could care less what anyone thinks of me on this forum. I don't come on forums to make friends (like some) and spend all day on another teams forum. It's sad and strange.

the hell you don't:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom