Merged 2x: Press Conference notes/this isnt a one man problem/Classic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Press Conference notes/this isnt a one man problem/Classic

I like Dave as he seems to be a good guy, but a coach he is NOT. He really needs to be a cordinator or assistant.

Wanne s/retire and run for the soon to be vacant senate seat of Bob Graham - what a bunch of political BS as usual. No real meat

Tolver has done good in practice, Newson a little more mature and a little more ready to go.
Newson showed that w/a pass INT call and a drop of an easy catch leading to an INT :nono: I would still take Newson over McK - at least he gets open

The end is near or we willbe 7-4 - it's that simple

ROFL!!!!!

"Wade Smith played well."...is a sentence fragment. It should read,

"Wade Smith played well for a 1st year rookie with one year of college experience, who shouldn't be starting, but I screwed up in the draft, and in cutting Spridds and Brent Smith, so now we're stuck". THAT'S what he meant to say.

Dave Wannstedt Press Conference transcript

Dave Wannstedt Press Conference transcript
On why J.R. Tolver was passed over by Kendall Newson) – “J.R. has done a good job. I think it was a decision off of what we’ve evaluated both guys, day in and day out. But we just felt like from a maturity standpoint, at this time and maybe being a little bit more ready to go, that Kendall brought that to the table.â€Â

Back
Top Bottom