MERGED 2X: Satellite Feed Found/ TV Schedule for Jax Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Satellite Feed Found/ TV Schedule for Jax Game

brent

Starter
Reaction score
Satellite feed

Help!! I know tomorrow nights game will be on C-Band, but I do not know which satellite and transponder! It most likely will be the same settings that last weeks game came down on. So guys what we need to happen is that someone get the info from a guy or Bar and post them on this web site! The sooner the better so we can all make the proper arrangements. thx bm

Might want to ask PhinPhreak about that. He might know.

FYI - for everyone outside the Miami area, the game will be shown on Sunshine at 11:30 pm Friday, 12 pm Sunday, and 12 am Monday.

satellite feed

If anyone has ideas on this like calling the local affilate in Miami and asking somebody us dish heads could recieve the game. Or if someone knows a bar that will carry the game, Please the bar folks for Satellite and Transponder info and Please post on this web site. I seem to remenber that last years preseason games were being show on the same satellite that carry the Florida lotty. It was in the C-Band arc. thx bm

We need live feed from Jax! It will be a backhaul feed to Miami so lets start networking to aquire this info!

Originally posted by brent
We need live feed from Jax!

Don't say that. I'm already going nuts that I won't get to see it live. Don't make it worse. :tongue:

Originally posted by Muck
FYI - for everyone outside the Miami area, the game will be shown on Sunshine at 11:30 pm Friday, 12 pm Sunday, and 12 am Monday.

2nd post. That's all you need to know.

READ PEOPLE, READ!! :jk: :tongue:

Muck,
Will Sunshine show the game for people here on the westcoast, or will it be blacked out for everyone outside of Miami.

You can see this game live if you know someone or place like a bar that has a C-Band satellite dish and can search though the ARC! I do and have been watching commerical free backhaul preseason games for since 1989. What I would like to know is the satellite and transponder before kickoff that way no frantic seaching! They will start transmitting about 20 minutes before kickoff. Ask around, this is true and it is not SUNSHINE NETWORK.

Originally posted by 95340
Muck,
Will Sunshine show the game for people here on the westcoast, or will it be blacked out for everyone outside of Miami.

NFL rules prohibit Sunshine from boardcasting the game outside of FLA. Sorry man. :(

Re: satellite feed

Originally posted by brent
If anyone has ideas on this like calling the local affilate in Miami and asking somebody us dish heads could recieve the game. Or if someone knows a bar that will carry the game, Please the bar folks for Satellite and Transponder info and Please post on this web site. I seem to remenber that last years preseason games were being show on the same satellite that carry the Florida lotty. It was in the C-Band arc. thx bm

I searched and found satellite W4 channel 404. If that means anything to you. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom