MERGED 2X: Satellite Feed Found/ TV Schedule for Jax Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Satellite Feed Found/ TV Schedule for Jax Game

Sunshine Channel

Is showing the Jaguar feed of teh game right now... for those of you who missed the game live.

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sunshine Network has the game blacked out just like last week

it was on live? i thought all the Fins preseason games r on tape delay at like 11:30. O well, theres no point...they lost anyways :-(

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
it was on live? i thought all the Fins preseason games r on tape delay at like 11:30. O well, theres no point...they lost anyways :-(

You watch pre-season games to see if the team will win?

Oliver...

Wevie,

My father-in-law had one. Now I know the equipment you guys are talking about. My neighborhood restrictions will not allow those mammoth dishes.

I'm still confused though. If Brent could "steal this thing from the sky", why couldn't any NFL game you want to see be grabbed?

Preseason

Most preseaon games can be watched in the clear on a C-band. Thats most Preseason Games! The regular season and a handful of preseason is for the CBS, ESPN, ABC, and FOX BILLION Dollar contract. The rest of the preseason games can be bought by local affiliates. Think about guys- Have you ever seem Bob Griese or Nat Moore call a Regular Season dolphin game? Also I never heard of the guy that did the Play-by-Play! They were only contracted to the 3 preseason games by the local affiliate in Miami, Channel 4. Not CBS! The Falcon game is Nationaly Televised by the Big BOYS!
And you can bet that Bob and Nat and that other Guy will not be there. Also its not scrambled because only SICK'Os like US will shed blood to watch a meaningless PRESEASON game. The rest of the Millions of people don't care!

The play-by-play guy last night actually does work for CBS. He called the our Seattle game in 2001, as I recall.

Back
Top Bottom