Merged 2X: Todd Wade's Contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Todd Wade's Contract

Originally posted by bdwgroove
Wade needs to shut the f*ck up and go out play cause he's been sucking the entire preseason. He wants All-Pro money but he's currently giving us a journeyman's performance. I'd like to keep him on the team but if we can't lock him up for 3-3.5 m / year I say we go in a different direction.

Well said!
He does need to shut up and prove he's worth what he's asking for. Don't know what game tapes he's been watching to think he's an upper echelon Tackle..... Apparently different ones than the coaches are watching.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
If Griese is so frickin great, then why did Denver let him go :rolleyes:

If Takeo Spikes is so frickin great then why did the Bengals let him go?:rolleyes:

Clinton was impeached because he lied about an adulterous affair. Clumpy lied about "cap jail". When will Clumpy be banned?

Remember in Clump's world Jamie Nails will miss training camp and won't be ready till in the season. Remember in his world we were up the cap creek this year. Ther eis no reason to extend anyone at this time of the season. Teams have until December to use excess cap space this year on extensions. Personally Wade can take a walk. He's got a good agent, for a player, we'll see if he ends up like a Turley or a Gadsden.

Originally posted by zachseau13

If Takeo Spikes is so frickin great then why did the Bengals let him go?:rolleyes:

Clinton was impeached because he lied about an adulterous affair. Clumpy lied about "cap jail". When will Clumpy be banned?

Because he didn't want to play there any more!!

Prove to me that my analysis was incorrect ;)

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Thats a pretty good spin there Clumped...but if I remember correctly you have been quoted as saying the Phins do not have enough money to re-sign Rob Konrad or Mark Dixon...merely days before the Phins did in fact do so.

Junior Seau's renegotiated contract makes him function basically as a free agent acquisition. The fact that you are trying to spin that into you being right about 'no major FA acquisitions' is just hilarious because you also went on record with stuff about not being able to trade for Kyle Turley and other stuff like that.

BTW, when exactly did Zach sign that extension? If I remember correctly he did it a month or so into free agency...and that didn't keep the coaches from offering a sizable sum to Wayne Gandy right at the start of Free Agency, DID it? I think if Gandy signed on the dotted line, that would have fully qualified as a "major" FA acquisition...and to make an offer, the team has to have the room. So basically you were just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. No other way to put it.

But you, will NEVER admit you were ever ever wrong about the salary cap. Never. Yet you're wrong soooo many times and I am not referring to "cap jail" statements because thats all subjective...as you so eloquently point out.

:)

If Griese is so frickin great, then why did Denver let him go :rolleyes:

Ok Mr. Capologist! What was BG scheduled to make in Denver?

Could that have anything to do with it?

What are you working on next? The Miami Dolphins prjojected Salary Cap for the 2005 season? Keep trying man.....

:rolleyes:

Because he didn't want to play there any more!!

You are not that naive Clumpy. If they thought he was worth the money they would have paid him. Corey Dillon does not want to play there either.

Try again but come up with a better argument next time.

Back
Top Bottom