MERGED 3: plaxico burress signs with giants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3: plaxico burress signs with giants

Exactly...merge, by all means. Probably will wake up in the morning to find a dozen more Burress threads going, `cause everybody was too hung over to see what`s already been said a hundred times over. I`m glad we didn`t make a play for Burress, he`s a great talent, but he`s got alot of baggage. If we need to go after a WR, it`s better to do it thru the draft, I`d much rather see Edwards or Williams here instead.

oh...my...god...can you guys read? i see like 10 threads on this and more keep popping up.

attention whores

The moderators must be hammered tonight...I counted 5 PB threads in just the first two pages (need I go back further?). Question I have is, why aren`t they merged, and moved to the General NFL Forum?

capecoralfinfan said:
i may only have 20 posts but i read this stuff everyday so i know the rules.

not dissing ya...i thought ya had to have 100 posts to post a link, i guess i was wrong

guess he found a loop hole.. I think it has something to do with how you type it... It think if you type an address in your reply, it will show up, but if you try to add a link, it won't. So www.espn.com would work, but if you tried to post a link to the specific page, it wouldn't because you would have to have all the rest of think weird link thing. Look at the top of you page now in address to see what I'm talking about.

Burress A Giant....

Well we aint gettin him.. Dont know if u guys saw this yet...

Giants | Deal Reached with Burress - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:36:27 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the New York Giants have reached a six-year deal with free agent WR Plaxico Burress (Steelers). The deal is worth $25 million and includes $8.25 million in guaranteed bonuses, an initial signing bonus of $5 million and a $3.25 option bonus due during the spring of 2006. The first two years of the deal have guaranteed salaries and Burress will earn $11.38 million over the first two years. Over the first three years of the deal, he will earn $14.6 million

Back
Top Bottom