MERGED 3: plaxico burress signs with giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3: plaxico burress signs with giants

!!!!!!!!!!!dang!!!!!!!!!!! i thought rosenhaus said he wanted to play here. two days after that was released to the press, the giants sign him...i think all rosenhaus' players want to play here so they can sign elsewhere..rosenhaus is a dirty rat imo.

oh yeah, btw im not bitter he's a giant..we have two solid starters anyway.

i find it REALLY hard to believe you didnt see at least 3 threads on this.

seriously, can you at least scan the message board before posting? i mean is that really too much to ask?

Burress signs...with NY.

Burress signs six-year deal for $25 million

By Len Pasquarelli, ESPN.com
Len Pasquarelli Archive

Once again, agent Drew Rosenhaus, arguably the premier dealmaker in the NFL, has pulled a rabbit out of a hat.

Just one week after abruptly breaking off contract negotiations with Plaxico Burress, the New York Giants on Thursday evening signed the free agent wide receiver to a six-year, $25 million contract, ESPN.com has learned.

ADMIN EDIT: Please do not post entire articles. just a few sentences and the link. Thanks

This is getting comical! We KNOW he signed with NY, the 6 previous threads in the last 24 hours told us.

seriously, can you at least scan the message board before posting? i mean is that really too much to ask?

Atila said:

Nope, didn't see it. And the link makes it look like it's from today not yesterday. Looked back two pages and saw nothing. Only on the 3rd page is it mentioned on here. Someone go ahead and kill the thread, don't even move it, just axe it.

Back
Top Bottom