Merged 3X: Armando / Jason Cole on WQAM Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Armando / Jason Cole on WQAM Now

Talked to Wayne on Tuesday morning. Apologized personally....along with Harvey Greene.

Doesn't want to elaborate on what anybody else did. Just focus on him. Starts with me, ends with me. If I didn't put my hand up, it doesn't happen.

Says most people were angry. Says he is not a Dolphins fan. Doesn't cheer for them. But he's not supposed to cheer AGAINST them. He's supposed to be objective, and he lost that that night.

Completely accepting responsibility. Says somebody called him a moron and he's right....."I WAS a moron at that point in time".

Posted on FINHEAVEN (reposted by our guy)!!!!! Mentioned it!!

Seen is. Says it was fair.

Says Wanny is and deserves to be angry with him. Doesn't blame him. Hopes Wanny will forgive him. Says he'll see him Monday in Mobile.

Anyone who's upset with him (coaches, etc) are welcome to talk to him.

Jason's in Boston covering the AFC Championship game.

He doesn't root for the dolphins, is not a dolphins fan (the ANTI-fins beat writer)

I know that Jason Cole's name is as good as Osama Bin Laden's in Dolphin camp....and has been for a very long time.

"Who you rooting for??" Big O makes a joke. :lol: Cole laughs along.,

Uhh... no thumbs up from me.

There are differences between mistakes and accidents. An accident is like crashing a car, dropping the milk, or losing your wallet.

Mistakes are things you do consciously. You make a choice, and it turns out to be the wrong one. We're not going to let every murderer on death row be like "My bad" because it's not how we operate. When I was a kid I said "sorry" all the time. Not because I was sorry, but because it was the only way I was getting that brownie for dessert.

Cole should lose his job. His job is to be read, and I know a lot of people who aren't going to want to read. I know a lot of very angry people. I know he doesn't have to be a Dolphins fan but he damn well better show some respect to the fans who read his stuff. What he did was an outright blasphemous and worthless thing to do. And he did it in public. And then they tried to lie about it. And they got caught in the lie and NOW he wants to come out. You think if it wasn't in public and ONE random person saw it that he would still be apologetic? Don't you think he'd be denying it? If you read his articles, he always has been a muckraker with a snide side. He's just covering his ***. It's the only way he could even fathom getting out of this one.

I don't believe him for a second. EVERYONE faced with those situations becomes apologetic and takes the blame. It doesn't make what he did right. He's gotta pay back what he lost; an apology is worthless without penance.

This is the greatest day of my life. :tongue:

All Jason Cole is trying to do is get back on the good side of the Dolphins so he can regain his inside sources. If I were Harvey Greene, I'd make sure that Cole doesn't grace the premises of the Dolphins training camp.

Armando Salguero is doing nothing but lying to cover up a lie.

Originally posted by infiltrateib
Uhh... no thumbs up from me.

There are differences between mistakes and accidents. An accident is like crashing a car, dropping the milk, or losing your wallet.

Mistakes are things you do consciously. You make a choice, and it turns out to be the wrong one. We're not going to let every murderer on death row be like "My bad" because it's not how we operate. When I was a kid I said "sorry" all the time. Not because I was sorry, but because it was the only way I was getting that brownie for dessert.

Cole should lose his job. His job is to be read, and I know a lot of people who aren't going to want to read. I know a lot of very angry people. I know he doesn't have to be a Dolphins fan but he damn well better show some respect to the fans who read his stuff. What he did was an outright blasphemous and worthless thing to do. And he did it in public. And then they tried to lie about it. And they got caught in the lie and NOW he wants to come out. You think if it wasn't in public and ONE random person saw it that he would still be apologetic? Don't you think he'd be denying it? If you read his articles, he always has been a muckraker with a snide side. He's just covering his ***. It's the only way he could even fathom getting out of this one.

I don't believe him for a second. EVERYONE faced with those situations becomes apologetic and takes the blame. It doesn't make what he did right. He's gotta pay back what he lost; an apology is worthless without penance.

Dude, he never lied about it. He apologized straight away.

Armando was the one that lied. So clearly, not EVERYONE becomes apologetic after messing up. Cole made a mistake and immediately came clean - to the organization and the fans on this site.

Back
Top Bottom