Merged 3X: Armando / Jason Cole on WQAM Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Armando / Jason Cole on WQAM Now

Originally posted by infiltrateib
Uhh... no thumbs up from me.

There are differences between mistakes and accidents. An accident is like crashing a car, dropping the milk, or losing your wallet.

Mistakes are things you do consciously. You make a choice, and it turns out to be the wrong one. We're not going to let every murderer on death row be like "My bad" because it's not how we operate. When I was a kid I said "sorry" all the time. Not because I was sorry, but because it was the only way I was getting that brownie for dessert.

Cole should lose his job. His job is to be read, and I know a lot of people who aren't going to want to read. I know a lot of very angry people. I know he doesn't have to be a Dolphins fan but he damn well better show some respect to the fans who read his stuff. What he did was an outright blasphemous and worthless thing to do. And he did it in public. And then they tried to lie about it. And they got caught in the lie and NOW he wants to come out. You think if it wasn't in public and ONE random person saw it that he would still be apologetic? Don't you think he'd be denying it? If you read his articles, he always has been a muckraker with a snide side. He's just covering his ***. It's the only way he could even fathom getting out of this one.

I don't believe him for a second. EVERYONE faced with those situations becomes apologetic and takes the blame. It doesn't make what he did right. He's gotta pay back what he lost; an apology is worthless without penance.

I think this is a little strong. Cole isn't saying it was an accident. He's saying it was a mistake. And to be honest with you, I'll bet you $100 that this incident is no more than a molehill and not a mountain.

As far as I know, Cole never lied about anything. He manned up. And for that he should be fired?? As I stated in another post, he's biting the unfair bullet to make things right. And you know what?? Most reporters aren't fans of the teams they report on. So I can't fault Cole for that.

Finally, everyone DOES NOT become apologetic in that type of situation. Read any of these numerous posts regarding Armando Salguero for that. He's sticking to his guns.

Originally posted by zonk39
Not much of a life MUck? See you in camp next year brother.

:rofl: What are you trying to say?? :lol:

See ya there.

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Muck, gonna give 5000 points to whoever registers: firearmandosalguero.com ?

That's up to you man. Personally, I don't hate Armando and wish him no ill will, including the loss of his job. :)

I don't like him. And, man, I like EVERYONE. Even Blitz.;)

When someone gets me feeling about them the way I feel about Salguero, he probably really sucks. I do not like this guy, and my negative feeling about him is keyed to questions of character. That's a death sentence as far as my sentiments go.

Muck since points are involved here can you explain to me why when CirclingWagons gave me 20,000 points a month back it dissapeared from both our accounts.

Cole was probably drunk at the time(not unlike Jeff Garcia) and betting on the game(not unlike Pete Rose), I've lost all respect for the guy and would like to see his butt canned. He showed no class in his actions at the time and since the high-five thing he and his pal Salguero have done nothing to cooly extricate himself from the uncomfortable position they find themselves in, I'm really proud Finheaven was instrumental in bringing this to light. HUGE props to Dolfan Mike for his Bob Woodward type role and to H. Wayne for blowing those guys out of there shoes in a public forum. Well done all around! I wonder what becomes of these weasels now? One thing we learned was that if we band together on an issue we here at Finheaven do wield some serious influence and power and I for one think that's cool as hell. Finheaven and Miami Dolphins RULE!

Originally posted by BSQX4
Cole was probably drunk at the time(not unlike Jeff Garcia) and betting on the game(not unlike Pete Rose), I've lost all respect for the guy and would like to see his butt canned. He showed no class in his actions at the time and since the high-five thing he and his pal Salguero have done nothing to cooly extricate himself from the uncomfortable position they find themselves in, I'm really proud Finheaven was instrumental in bringing this to light. HUGE props to Dolfan Mike for his Bob Woodward type role and to H. Wayne for blowing those guys out of there shoes in a public forum. Well done all around! I wonder what becomes of these weasels now? One thing we learned was that if we band together on an issue we here at Finheaven do wield some serious influence and power and I for one think that's cool as hell. Finheaven and Miami Dolphins RULE!

Power to the DOLFAN people!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom