Merged:3X Dolphins Sign Kendall Newson to Active Roster/ Will Play Sunday/ Newson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:3X Dolphins Sign Kendall Newson to Active Roster/ Will Play Sunday/ Newson

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
dolphins sign Kendall Newson to actice roster

now thats a shocker.....

Link

btw make that active roster at the subject :D

Maybe Kendall has shown some of what he did in NFLE in practice and the coaches are trying to add a spark to the O.

What the hell for? Don't tell me they're gonna go and activate him now, before Tolver. I'd be pissed.

Kicks? God no.. why don't they just leave Simmons back there at PR AND KR?

yep thats a slap in the face for tolver, but if it is just for kickoffs, then bye bye charlie rogers

Well, hopefully he can contribute. I welcome anyone who can spark the O or special teams at this point. Don't you guys and gals?

Hmmmm....are we going to go with some 4-wide formations this week????

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hmmmm....are we going to go with some 4-wide formations this week????

I think he is going to play is going to play option QB.:)

I'm sure they did it because another team was going to sign him to their team. If another team calls about signing a player off the p-squad usually their agent will call the team he's with and offer them to do the same instead of losing him to another team.

It's kind of a pay back for the team giving the player a chance.

if youre on the practice squad, youre the teams property...

im 99% positive he cant be signed by anyone else.

i think theyre just setting up the dropping of Charlie Rogers. If Newsome gets playing time, ill be REALLY surprised.

WRs on roster are:
Chris Chambers
Derrius Thompson
James McKnight
Randy McMichael (hes the 4th WR on passing downs)
Sam Simmons
JR Tolver
Kendall Newsome

doesnt really make sense to me, unless its a kick returning thing.

Well that 1% was right this time. If you're on a teams p-squad you can be signed by any team in the league but must go on their active roster and be kept there the remainder of the season (unless they get injured then they can go on IR)

while it is not that suprising since we are not ready to sign an OLmen and we have Dixon's spot, but I am surprised he will active Sunday unless Rogers will be inactive

Back
Top Bottom