MERGED 3X:Heres the solution to your TV woes\videoconferencing possible? | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Heres the solution to your TV woes\videoconferencing possible?

Thanks a lot Truedatt and AWing. I appreciate everything. Too bad you didn't live closer to the viewing area.

Ok so the stream went down and truedatt continued it, gotcha... Well Thanks a MILLION guys, Wing and truedatt are class acts I'm tellin ya, I can't begin to thank you guys enough for even trying, good effort :D

Last edited by a moderator:
AquaInferno said:
Well the game isn't on the stream, the stream is on, but the local CBS channel is NOT playing it :(

However I still cannot possibly thank Wing and truedatt enough. A big thanks from all of us, you guys went above and beyond what most people do for one another (Especially on the internet) THANKS GUYS :D

Damn evil NFL... :fire:

Mods: Please lock this topic, I want Wing and truedatt to see some gratitude cause not enough people will thank them just b/c the stream wasn't of the game..

Yes, what a herculean effort. These guys deserve some props! Thanks for trying.

supertek said:
Yes, what a herculean effort. These guys deserve some props! Thanks for trying.

I totally agree you guys gave a great effort - thank you so much for trying

I think someone was home changing the channel earlier

If anyone wants to watch NFL Network... sorry that's all I've got for ya...

Use the following link:
http://home.stny.rr.com/trudat/gameday.htm

Use one of the "Feed 1" or "Feed 2" links which can be found in the 2nd step of the instructions.

The username is canes and the password is c@n3s.

Enjoy for what its worth!

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Does anyone know anything about flash in here? I need some help installing. Please help You might need me for a later game.

truedatt said:
To those who are wondering...

The Miami feed that AWing setup went down. He is AT the game, so he cannot restart it. Also, I did have KOLR on, but they are not broadcasting it. They even had a news special saying it would not be on.

So I have the NFL Network on now. If anyone would like to watch it, go ahead and e-mail me.

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Hey guys, that was a great try, and the fact that you had it working amazes me!

Thanks for the time!!

Now A-wing has to give us a play by play when he gets home!:rolleyes:

Again, thanks guys!

I will write p a review later when the fdorums calm down and re-evaluate i think we tried to get way to many people on the system having only had 1 hour to set it up. we will aadjust it and test again. hopefully if trudatt is willing we could offer it each week.

Back
Top Bottom