MERGED 3X:Heres the solution to your TV woes\videoconferencing possible? | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Heres the solution to your TV woes\videoconferencing possible?

truedatt said:
To those who are wondering...

The Miami feed that AWing setup went down. He is AT the game, so he cannot restart it. Also, I did have KOLR on, but they are not broadcasting it. They even had a news special saying it would not be on.

So I have the NFL Network on now. If anyone would like to watch it, go ahead and e-mail me.

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

So no chance of watching the game now?

truedatt said:

The Miami feed that AWing setup went down. He is AT the game, so he cannot restart it. Also, I did have KOLR on, but they are not broadcasting it. They even had a news special saying it would not be on.

So I have the NFL Network on now. If anyone would like to watch it, go ahead and e-mail me.

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Thanks for the effort Truedatt... What part of Missouri are you from? I grew up in West Plains and used to watch KOLR out of Springfield...

truedatt said:

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Truedatt -

Hey what you and A Wing attempted was monumental. I briefly watched WORL and was Streaming NFL Network, the fact that this was possible is amazing to me and so very cool.

I totally understand unaccounted glitches occur and whether the feed went down, TIVO went on, it doesnt matter.

What I would love to say, is this would be something each week that I would love to be able to join in to watch via the Internet Dolphins Games that arent broadcast nationally.

If it could be arranged I think the test worked great....now maybe in the near future it could be a permanent fixture to us out of town Phin Fans.

thanks again for the effort...

I am listening to the game over the internet thanks to a free KC radio service...woohoo..technology still rules.

truedatt said:

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Truedatt -

Hey what you and A Wing attempted was monumental. I briefly watched WORL and was Streaming NFL Network, the fact that this was possible is amazing to me and so very cool.

I totally understand unaccounted glitches occur and whether the feed went down, TIVO went on, it doesnt matter.

What I would love to say, is this would be something each week that I would love to be able to join in to watch via the Internet Dolphins Games that arent broadcast nationally.

If it could be arranged I think the test worked great....now maybe in the near future it could be a permanent fixture to us out of town Phin Fans.

I am listening to the game over the internet thanks to a free KC radio service...woohoo..technology still rules.

P.S. I am having problems with the FinHeaven site...hope we didnt break it. :rofl3:

truedatt said:

canes@stny.rr.com

GO CANES!
GO DOLPHS!
Josh

Truedatt -

P.S. I am having problems with the FinHeaven site...hope we didnt break it. :rofl3:

nice effort anyway. at least if this ever happens in the future, we can learn from our mistakes.

thank you guys for trying. thats awsome u can actually do that on here.

Has the game already started? I am watching nfl total access on the streaming video?

Back
Top Bottom