Merged 3X: Marino having 2nd thoughts? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Marino having 2nd thoughts?

If WH said some of the things to Marino that made him think that WH got him so he could be a figure head. I don't blame Marino for wanting to resign. But Marino just to resign because of second thoughts I don't believe that he was way to pumped up to start his job just to quit. Hopefully it is just a rumor blowed was out of porportion.

I would quit too. They give hime the job after every major descions for this year had already been made. Dave's our coach,and Rick is GM, but you are in controll. Thats bull $hit! I wouldn't want anything to do with an organazation that is set to have a loser coach.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I would quit too. They give hime the job after every major descions for this year had already been made. Dave's our coach,and Rick is GM, but you are in controll. Thats bull $hit! I wouldn't want anything to do with an organazation that is set to have a loser coach.

Doesn't matter who was in place. He's in training. Given time it'll become clearer to everybody, but you have to listen to what they said. He's in there to learn for now, they didn't want him in there pulling all the strings right away....and he agreed that was the right course.

There to learn that means not to take time off with the family for a month that means be a to the stadium his or Ricks office learning they give him ideas and pointers and he say I like this kid I like this WR. He don't have to make alot of decisions to be there and learn an give them an idea. This sucks if WH has acsually made this in to a figure head position esspecially if Marino didn't know that. I would be the most pissed off person in the world.

I think Marino feels like he needs to be there being the draft is a couple of months away and signings I would want to be there.

Back
Top Bottom