Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Peter Boulware Released!!!!/Boulware released

We need anything but an LB. Seau, ZT, Crowder, Moore, Spragan.

Boulware would cost quite a bit, would not be the long-term solution, and would hinder the growth of our young LB corps. Even in the 3-4, we have more than enough talent to go around.

infiltrateib said:
We need anything but an LB. Seau, ZT, Crowder, Moore, Spragan.

Boulware would cost quite a bit, would not be the long-term solution, and would hinder the growth of our young LB corps. Even in the 3-4, we have more than enough talent to go around.

:yeahthat:

Probably would want too much for a guy coming off a bad injury.

Right now Crowder is an injury question mark and is not a starter. Donnie Spragan is the starter at SSLB right now, and that means that yeah, we might consider a Peter Boulware, depending on what other plans we may have in place for the salary cap space we have.

Would Boulware accept a short term contract? That to me is the question. We may want to use the money on Traylor, and/or a corner...so I wouldn't all get excited about Boulware yet.

if he dont want a lot then... hell yeah!!

if he does then i dont want him.

ChambersWI said:
great player, and would love to have him, but we've got bigger needs.

I would groan if he ended up with the Patsies to help fill the void that will probably be left behind by Bruski's medical problems ...

i would figure san francisco would be after him...mike nolan has all the control on personel moves and he coached boulware last year...

another probable destination is the bengals who just dumped kevin hardy and its coach marvin lewis was baltimores assistant the year boulware won a superbowl...

I can't see it happening unless the phins cut David Bowens salary and added him there. The LB/DE positions are stocked up with draft choices and FA signings and our current solid players.

What we need is a good safety to get cut.

The Pats already signed Brown, so they won't want Boulware.

If we hadn't restructured Seau's deal, I'd say go for him. But having done that, I have reservations. Doesn't send a real good message when a guy shows some loyalty and restructures, and then you cut him anyway. We need Keith Traylor more, that's where our focus should be.

Boulware is 30? this is probably his last chance at a decent contract so i doubt he comes cheap. Unless he signs a 1 year deal to prove hes not hurt and tries to sign again next year.

Back
Top Bottom