Merged 3X: Say it isn't so!!!! / Spurrier to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Say it isn't so!!!! / Spurrier to Miami

Do you want Spurrier as the new HC?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard on ESPN news, Sean Salisbury say that the hot rumor has Steve Spurrier going to Miami...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please god no! Don't do this!

I thought Snyder already said that Spurrier was gonna be back for the skins next year.

Originally posted by justafan
I thought Snyder already said that Spurrier was gonna be back for the skins next year.

He did, but, Wayne has to light the fire under Wannys butt somehow.

BB

I am just telling you what I heard...

I thought it was outrageous...flip on ESPN News and listen to Salisbury talk after the Bears-Redskins game...

I nearly tripped on the stairs.

Please don't even consider this Miami?

It has me very depressed. We need to get on the Redskins message boards to see what those people know about Spurrier's future. I am scared!

Well now that the Colts laid an egg...

a new coach is all I have left.

Please don't let it be Spurrier...

please.

I can't waste another two years.

Ain't over yet man. 15 minutes and the Colts are driving, only down 11. We've seen what they can do in 4 minutes or less. ;)

Don't you know that no one in this

league ever does us a favor!

You had to know...long pass to Harrison and they wind up punting...when does that ever happen except when Miami needs the Colts to win.

:mad:

Next time Peyton Manning gets mentioned for the MVP...he might actually want to win a playoff game first...or for that matter a game that actually means something...

kind of like the Jason Taylor of offense.

:eek:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I cannot allow myself to believe that Huizinga would have the idiocy to pull a stunt like that.

I certainly dont like the idea however college coaches typically have much more success the second time around. the first is a trail by fire abd IF they are good you may see signs the second time.

Steve Spurrier to MIAMI!!???

.....I hope not...I just heard Sean salisbury say that rumors have it hes going to Miami....I hope this isnt true, hes capable of getting rid of Ricky and bringing all his "gator" buddies to Miami.....Besides, hes the type of coach that tries to make the team adjust to his system the so-called "fun'n'Gun" .....That wont work here with our guys....SAY NO TO SPURRIER!!!

Let's put things in perspective:

Salisbury was a terrible qb, and he's a hack analyst. Do you really think he's privy to "inside" information?

Back
Top Bottom