Merged 3X: Say it isn't so!!!! / Spurrier to Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Say it isn't so!!!! / Spurrier to Miami

Do you want Spurrier as the new HC?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Another thread?

Could this one be linked with the other three?

Originally posted by ZOD
Another thread?

Could this one be linked with the other three?

Oops my mistake. I'm at work so I didn't notice there were other threads. It'll be merged then I guess.

Spurrier had him last year....then made no attempt to resign him, opting to send a #4 pick to St. Louis for Trung Candidate and going with Ladell Betts.

Re: Steve Spurrier to Miami???

Originally posted by Dolfan954
What does everyone think about this? I say no. He's too pass happy and didn't utilize Stephen Davis enough.

then he let davis go, and signed a career backup...no thanks

Re: Re: Steve Spurrier to Miami???

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

then he let davis go, and signed a career backup...no thanks

My concerns wouldn't be with his personnel decisions (although it's been bad) because he won't have control over that. It's the mentality that he has about coaching the offense. The guy hasn't cut it so far in the NFL.

Originally posted by ZOD
clear.gif
that is too much i love it!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
i know that it was just a little sarcasm because i thought you ment this year.

Oh that was that new thing called sarcasm? ;) :jk:

Originally posted by relive1972

Is San Diego happy with Brees? If they are, why was Flutie starting just a few weeks ago? I think they'd keep their pick to draft a Manning or Roethlesburg.

As for Spurrier, I can't see a shrewd business man like Wayne H paying him $5 million a year. He certainly hasn't shown he's worth it and there's other candidates who he could get cheaper with more potential.

SD actually put Brees back in because they still think he is the QB of the future. I personally think he sucks, but their GM and coach seem to believe he will work out in the end.

Back
Top Bottom