Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Troy Williamson (Update)

Bu Bu BUST ! Can ya say

If you think Hagan drops alot of balls i can only imagine this guy !

dude, my bro and a few friends are viking fans... so i basically watch every game of the season of the vikes. this kid is such a smooth runner, but just doesnt have instincts, smarts, or hands. he has dropped so many balls in his career... coming out of the draft with so much hope, sooooo dissapointing.... i have suffered with my peeps watching this kid.

I don't care if we can get for cheap lets say a 6round pick or sign if he gets cut I will do it. This guy has blazing speed and can come in certain packages for deep balls or slant routes.

Yea if he's released it couldn't hurt to bring him in, maybe our coaches could do something that the Vikings coaches couldn't.

Yea if he's released it couldn't hurt to bring him in, maybe our coaches could do something that the Vikings coaches couldn't.

the kid once again has no knowledge of WR, no focus, and can't run routes... trust me.... he can get open with his speed but thats all. i'd rather get more rounded WR's. this kid has been sooooo dissapointing.

the kid once again has no knowledge of WR, no focus, and can't run routes... trust me.... he can get open with his speed but thats all. i'd rather get more rounded WR's. this kid has been sooooo dissapointing.
so he'd make for an excellent dolphin receiver is what you're saying?

:tongue:

You gotta be ****tin me. That last one was a complete embarassment.

so he'd make for an excellent dolphin receiver is what you're saying?

:tongue:

basically.... and that last clip there... man, frusturating to waatch that one. big play that would of been in that game.

Depth Perception problems can be fixed with glasses. IF he wore glasses while playing he would kick *** IMO.

with the patriots' luck, they'd pick him up and he becomes their next randy moss. those mofos. :D

Yea well we have what 3 wr actually signed to the roster, one of them is Derek Hagan, who prolly drops just as many balls and DOESN"T have a depth perception problem....It wouldn't kill us to bring him into camp if he's cut...

Keep in mind folks: We had a tight end here who had the same problem. Then he went to Green Bay and flourished.

Not say that if Williamson came here, he'd automatically manifest superglue hands. But sometimes a change of scenery can do wonders for a player. With that said, I'd take him if he comes cheap.

Back
Top Bottom