MERGED 3X: Two Intriguing Releases/Brock Marion/Hakim Released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: Two Intriguing Releases/Brock Marion/Hakim Released

Dolfan1000 said:
No love for Brock?

At least to mentor Yeremiah and Travares for the vet minimum!

Sure, he could teach them how to almost never make a play on the ball while it's in the air.

If Boston doesn't come back we should grab Hakim.

Az Hakim released

I think if we can (financially) look into bringin him in. He can help stretch the field and play special teams.

He looks to be one of those injury prone players who cant stay on the field and takes up valuable roster space.

Hakim? He's got more talent than Bryan Gilmore that's for sure. If he gets injured then we'll put him on the I.R. and replace him.

We don't really have anybody better as a 3 WR and Hakim is definitely a good #3. He's turning 28. I say we give him a two to three year deal. Linehan has seen him do some damage before.

After QB, WR is the second greatest need. Sign Hakim to a minimum contract.

Why we haven't signed Junior Rosegreen yet I have no idea, Saban supposedly loved this guy.

I'm not opposed to doing several more things but we HAVE to get a QB.

Then let me get added in the picture and put you over the top.

Pericles349 said:
Dude, I loved Marion. I don't care what Wanny, or many of you, say, he was hella sweet. He made the probowl and was crazy when it came to endzone INT's. I know he was getting slower, but he was a solid FS, much more so than anyone we have on the roster right now. I hope he comes back, at least for depth purposes, maybe not as a starter.

Bring Back Brock!!!!

i like brock and think even tough he is old may still be nice depth.

Yes I say bring back Brock he was only let go because Detroit paid him alot of money he woudl eb a nice fit cause frankyl i am scared at our safety position for this upcomnig year!

Back
Top Bottom