Merged 3x: You got your wish/Rodney Harrison out for the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: You got your wish/Rodney Harrison out for the year

Patriot

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You got your wish

Rodney Harrisosn is done for the year, ACL-tear. It's possibly career-ending

generally I am not the type of person to enjoy a career ending injury and this is no different. It is really too bad. However the guy is really cheap and put a lot of careers on the line with his cheapness.

nobody...well i dont ever want to see someone get injured ,but when a guy like harrison plays like he does(dirty) for so many years karma is gonna catch up to you...like i said i do not want anyone to get injured..sorry for your teams loss... a ? for u though is james sanders gonna start in his spot im a fresno state fan and you guys got 2 great players from us im curious to see how he is doing.

Well I saw that special on Harrison going to the referee internship program. Maybe he will still have a career in football. Wearing the stripes would be kind of ironic. :evil:

As much as I don't like the Pats, I don't ever root for anyone to get hurt. I like to see guys sidelined when they play us but never with an injury that serious.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that he will recover soon from his injury.

I was not offered any sympathy after last year's trainwreck... now the shoe is on the other foot.

As much as I hate the guy, injuries suck. However, Patriot fans aren't getting any sympathy from me.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I was not offered any sympathy after last year's trainwreck... now the shoe is on the other foot.

As much as I hate the guy, injuries suck. However, Patriot fans aren't getting any sympathy from me.

Me either. Dirty players do not deserve sympathy.

Rodney Harrison out for the year with ACL

Just reported on Sirius NFL radio.

I hope it's not karma that 2 of the 4 teams in our division suffered big time injuries to key defensive players.

InMyChambers said:
Just reported on Sirius NFL radio.

I hope it's not karma that 2 of the 4 teams in our division suffered big time injuries to key defensive players.

:confused: You hope karma doesn't get us???because some posters on here laugh about it?

Back
Top Bottom