Merged 4x: Bucs release John Lynch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Bucs release John Lynch

Instant safety help for any team (except ours)

John Lynch has been released from the Bucs!

You can now purchase Lynch and Marion as your safeties with our 2 for 1 special

Tampa and San Diego having press conferences at 2:30....Hmm
I don't like what you are implying! urghhh. However, the way this off-season is going I wouldn't be surprised from the 'tease'...

Been posted. If we did not have Sammy, perhaps. I cant see bringing in an old Lynch and loose sammy. I would almost cetainly guess no. Some have said the Jets have shown interest. Of course that means the Redskins or Vikings will sign him:lol:

John Lynch will be a New York Jet next season, and he will solidify our defensive backfield. If anything he will also serve as a great teacher for Jon McGraw. It does help that he happens to be really good friends with Herman Edwards.

lynch cut

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Five-time Pro Bowl safety John Lynch won't be back with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers next season.

Although the Bucs had not officially released the 33-year-old, Lynch said Thursday he was given permission to talk to other teams after the Bucs turned down his request to restructure a deal that would have paid him $4.1 million in 2004 and $5 million in 2005.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ug=ap-buccaneers-lynch&prov=ap&type=lgns[url]

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
Tampa and San Diego having press conferences at 2:30....Hmm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom