Merged 4x: Culpeppers number will be #8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Culpeppers number will be #8

FullmetalFin said:
I could see it now.

Culpepper: "hey coach, I'd like to wear #8 if it's available"
Saban: (looks Berlin's way) "Yeah, it's available"

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Thats to funny Man

Go Dolphins

I called this (in some way). This is Culpepper's homecoming. This is good.

Bad news for you jersey buyers..

"I grew up wearing it in high school, grew up wearing it in college and I am going to switch back because everybody down here in Florida knows me as '8.' ... It has good karma, so I am going to switch it back to '8'.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2370437

Sorry if you bought your Jerseys already

Culpepper switching to #8 is a good thing for those of you that are supersticious...

I figure that outta brake the Madden curse. Daunte Culpepper can be seen wearing the #11 in the front of the Madden 2002 cover....and for those of you that are familiar with the madden curse, no player has ever been the same after the curse...

but I truly believe by switching numbers, it should brake the curse.

:goof: :D

I waited to buy mine just in case

but regardless this is pretty cool in a sense that he's going back to #8
:dolphins:

Why is this bad news? There is a reason they aren't shipping them until early April. Can you guess that reason?

I'm glad DC is changing his number. It seems like it's really symbolic, he's motivated now more than ever to get back in it.

Berlin is switching back to his regular #7. He wore #8 because Feeley had #7.

usually when a player changes his number going to a new team, it's because the number is taken by another player, or it's retired. that's not the case in either situation here, and it shows me that culpepper really wants to start anew and it's so obvious how much he wants to play for miami. i mean you just KNOW he'll get along with everyone here. just think how he talked to saban 20 times for the past 2 weeks. they already have a good chemistry and things will only get better!

I have actually always like the number 8 for a QB. His number did not really matter tho. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom