Merged 4x: Culpeppers number will be #8 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Culpeppers number will be #8

speak for yourself!!! you dont even have c-pep in your offensive powerhouse line up

I think the changing of his number is all part of him wanting to build his legacy in Miami, if he leads us to the promised land and goes on to the hall of fame one day, it will be as a Dolphin, not a Viking.

Specialk0832 said:
speak for yourself!!! you dont even have c-pep in your offensive powerhouse line up

:confused: I haven't made a power lineup yet, I'm still waiting to see if we get our RT from NE...I think we might just do that.

U know what sux, I checked on NFLPRO shop and they had the White Authentic Jersey (you can personalize) for 175.00 almost did a Daunte one glad I didnt but now they are 275.00 WHAT HAPPENED???

Hmm, guess it going to have to be a gift to myself. GF will not pay another 300.00 for a jersey (she got me the white Authentic RW jersey which believe it or not shrunk or maybe im just gettnig bigger) so if anyone has a hook up or gets an employee discount PLEASE let me know!!!

This is what his #11 teal aqua would have looked like...I can live with #8. It looks like it is mainly replica jerseys available now...I am gonna hold out for an authentic....maybe in orange??? :tongue:

The only player to wear No. 8 in Dolphins history is punter Klaus Wilmsmeyer in 1998.

Wow, that's kind of surprising! You would think with all the people coming and going on teams, that in our 40 years more then one person would have used #8 lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom