[MERGED 4x] Ricky Williams Rocks the Joes. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED 4x] Ricky Williams Rocks the Joes.

I think Ricky had the chance to be one of the greatest ever; he just didn't want it (Barry Sanders comes to mind). That year that he reported to camp 10 or so pounds lighter than the year before, he was lightning quick out of the backfield, he had the speed to get outside, and he still had that power from the year before. He was an all-around running back, but like I said in another thread, he wasted his talent.

I love this video! Reminds me of those commercials "You wouldn't make it in the NFL". Just goes to show you even someone people think is washed up would still truck one of us any day of the week.

I love how, in true Ricky style, he doesn't gloat. He just walks away slowly like nothing happened. :D

I agree with you.... When I think of the best running backs and if I could pick two.... Ricky Williams and Bo Jackson..... with consideration to Barry Sanders and Walter Payton too

I've never ever understood this point of view.

Ricky Williams is nowhere near one of the best all time, his career has consisted of one great season, and two other above average ones. The rest of his 'career' was filled with disappointment (his years in NO) and fumble issues.

Yes he was a great talent who put up a monster year and carried the load, but he isn't and wasn't and never will be anywhere near the best of all time.

When was that filmed? Ricky looked like he's in even better shape now then he was in 2002. If Ricky is even half of his former self, no one will be able to stop our running game.

Don't Forget about Ricky...

http://www.spike.com/episode/25786/startsWith/2931789?cmpnid=800&lkdes=VID_2931789

Ricky Williams is on SpikeTv's "Pros vs. Joes" tonight at 11pm Eastern.

Enjoy guys, the above link is some footage of what he was doing to these poor contestants.

Ricky is the man and I welcome him back for next year with some serious open arms ! :bighug:

Enjoy the clip and be sure to tune in tonight.

Back
Top Bottom