Merged 4x: Traylor Signs | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Traylor Signs

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THIS SIGNING WHAT POSITION DOES HE PLAY IS HE ANY GOOD?
We didn't sign him. He is the DT from USC, that wasn't elligible for the Draft in April, but will be for the Supplemental draft in July. If he would have played his entire college career he would have been in the 2007 draft, which many people were projecting him to be the best DT that year. Not many players are ever taken in the Supplemental draft, but this guy is one of the few.

Nublar7 said:
We didn't sign him. He is the DT from USC, that wasn't elligible for the Draft in April, but will be for the Supplemental draft in July. If he would have played his entire college career he would have been in the 2007 draft, which many people were projecting him to be the best DT that year. Not many players are ever taken in the Supplemental draft, but this guy is one of the few.
THANX FOR GIVING ME THE FACTS GUY MUCH APRRECIATED WATCH OUT FOR THE FINS IN 05. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I really hate that Tim's back is the way it is, but I do think its time for him to move on and not risk keep injuring it, and maybe even permanently worsen it. Best of luck to him, he worked hard while he could.

Back
Top Bottom