Merged 5x:HOLY CRAP did you see that catch by LEE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5x:HOLY CRAP did you see that catch by LEE

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP did you see that catch by LEE

Incredible catch by Donald Lee, takes a lickin' and hangs on....

WHY COULDN'T HE DO THIS IN MIAMI!!!!

WHOA. Did you just see that catch by Donald Lee????

WOW. Incredible. Between two defenders, lasered in, takes a HUGE shot and holds on easily.

Unbelievable. This is Lee's potential. I really wonder if the guy has bad eye sight or something because his highs are SOOOO high and his lows are SOOOO low.

Donald Lee!!!!!

donald lee sighthing.... just made a great catch for the packers for a TD haha

Donald Lee manages to catch TD for Green Bay (surprisingly)

Anyone watching Monday Night Football? Our old friend Donald Lee just caught a great pass for a TD in the back of the endzone.

Does he only like to drop balls when he's playing in a Phin's uniform?

LOL same thing I was thinkin I started a thread too. I really wonder if the dude has an eye sight problem that has yet to be discovered. His highs are SO high and his lows SO low.

Donald Lee

...just made an amazing catch in the Packers game.

Why couldnt he hang on to those balls here

ckparrothead said:
WOW. Incredible. Between two defenders, lasered in, takes a HUGE shot and holds on easily.

Unbelievable. This is Lee's potential. I really wonder if the guy has bad eye sight or something because his highs are SOOOO high and his lows are SOOOO low.

I know man, I felt like punching the tv open... Donald Lee can't catch a wide open pass with the Phins, but he goes to Green Bay, gets his head knocked out and still catches it? He just caused me to lose $20 bucks because I know Carolina won't win by 21+ now... That's probably the reason he caught it :lol:

haha, i got on to post the same thing and it seems everyone has already posted it...but it was def a nice catch, always good to see an ex phin do something good...too bad surtain is has ben bad in kc...

Lee has more athletic ability than McMichael, and usually blocks better. If he can get his hands straightened out he is a pro bowl caliber TE. That is the real p!sser with Lee. So much potential. Way more than I ever saw out the "potential" guy Alonzo Mayes. I NEVER saw that potential. But Lee, boy he's got "it" when it comes to getting open.

i'm not surprised at all. Donald lee has a heck of an athlete that can block as well as catch, I guess his main problem is consistency.

The guy always had potential which is why he stuck around so long but he could never demonstate that ability here.Sometimes it requires a change of scenery to feel comfortable.

CrunchTime said:
The guy always had potential which is why he stuck around so long but he could never demonstate that ability here.Sometimes it requires a change of scenery to feel comfortable.
Yup, pretty much.

Plus all the penalties he had (those false starts drove me crazy...).

If he can be disciplined he could be a very good TE.

Back
Top Bottom