Merged 5X: The Curse of the Dirt / I Hate the Marlins / Desperate Fans Blame Dirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 5X: The Curse of the Dirt / I Hate the Marlins / Desperate Fans Blame Dirt

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Screw the Marlins!

GO Yankees......death to the marlins....get out of our Stadium

Baseball the most worthless game in the world...

and yes, I know I'm ranting.....

The Curse of the Dirt.

I had a feeling that infield would have an impact on the game..

But I thought it would be an injury of some sort.. I am just thankful it wasnt an injury.. Its is much easier to rebound from just a loss..

But still, That dirt pretty much cost us the game.. The Marlins HAD BETTER win the World Series now!! :fire:

Its TIME FOR YOUR OWN STADIUM!

I agree.... Screw the Marlins.... Way to go Brock Marion Next time try to cover the reciever. Haven't you ever heard of not letting the deepest guy get behind you.... I teach my highschoolers that...

dude there is no excuse for it to even be this close, hence the marlins factor shouldnt be involved, the Pats were missing 7 DEFENSIVE STARTERS.....we shouldve won big this game, and big for this offense wouldve been another touchdown or so....

Hopefully this loss will be worth it when the Marlins win the World Series, even though it hurts ;(

I hate the Marlins

I can't stand the Yankees, but I am pulling for them now. The Marlins lost the game for us. Thanks.

Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a Miami FG blocked and a missed Mare kick from 35 yards out? Thank the crappy Marlins franchise.

The first attempt was blocked at the same spot... The dirt definately made him think, hesitate, kick differently...

Idiots out in full force. Until we get an offense we are going nowhere. Whiel we are at it lets order up a pass defense that doesn't give up 350 yards a game.

For all those b!tching about the dirt....

Just shut up, please...this Pats team is well coached, but well-coached or not, there is NO EXCUSE to lose this game, nor for it to be close...the Patriots were missing 7 DEFENSIVE starters, cut the crap already, we shouldve at least got about 20 points on these guys with our offense....

Also, Olindo Mare practices on the Dirt when it is here at the Pro, he got off a clean kick the 2nd time, and he CHOKED, plain and simple....the first time the O-line was just pushed back, its a lot easier to hold your ground rather than push foward to gain traction, as the patriots somehow found a way to do that in the dirt...

and there were no injuries, so just shut up thanks....

Back
Top Bottom