Merged 6X: EAGLES sign Kearse!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6X: EAGLES sign Kearse!!!!!

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
Kearse close to becoming a Seahawk????

Mort reports that Kearse may be close to signing with Seattle. The deal might include $20 million upfront. Many thought Redskins, Mort thinks Seahawks soon.
This deal would take them out of the running for OGUN!!!!

If he stays with us then he'll be gone next year and we'll get nothing in return. Not cool.

Ozzy rules!!

"If he stays with us then he'll be gone next year and we'll get nothing in return. Not cool.'

If this is the case...then they are better off trying to sign him to a long term deal...and I know this is easier said then done when we're trying to get some new and improved bodies on the O-side of the ball.

Yeah that does throw a moneky wrench into things. San Diego needs some DE's after releasing Wiley and Johnson. I don't think they would be willing to part with their first overall and third but the more suitors the better no? The Lions might need some help too if Porcher retires.

It would be nice to see him and JT for a long time! With that said 2 #1's might be even better!!!

I think that would also put the redskins back on the list, they have reportedly been targeting Kearse -- if he's not available, O-Gun may be back on their radar screen.

don't worry...hes going to the vikings in the moss deal

:dance:

:band:

:cpatch:

Washington signed Phillip Daniels from Chicago yesterday. Reportedly, KC has developed an interest in Ogun and will be shying away from Wistrom.

Originally posted by xiidaen
I think that would also put the redskins back on the list, they have reportedly been targeting Kearse -- if he's not available, O-Gun may be back on their radar screen.

I could see washington wanting him, but they cant afford to loose more draft picks. Portis cost them a 2nd rounder. I know they have a habbit of giving up picks but I doubt they would do it again.

Kearse News

I have no link but it will be announced soon. My sources...very reliable...tell me Kearse is going to Philadelphia. 7 years...I don't have all the terms but he is getting a $20m signing bonus. We'll see.

EAGLES sign Kearse!!!!!

Eagles signed Kearse to a 8 year, 66 milion dollar deal. Ogun not going there

Back
Top Bottom