Merged 6X: EAGLES sign Kearse!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6X: EAGLES sign Kearse!!!!!

i heard he is going to the Eagles

(but also know as of yesterday Gibbs / Skins were gonig to go after him as well).

Hopefully the Eagles thing is true which will leave Seattle open for Ogun.

[edit] 8 yrs. 66 Mil

Re: Kearse close to becoming a Seahawk????

Originally posted by unclemonty
Mort reports that Kearse may be close to signing with Seattle. The deal might include $20 million upfront. Many thought Redskins, Mort thinks Seahawks soon.
This deal would take them out of the running for OGUN!!!!

Close don't count. He just got an 8 yr deal with the Iggles!!

done deal guys.....Eagles signed him today for 66 million 16 million signing bonus

Eagles land coveted free agent Kearse

The Eagles have reached a six-year deal with free-agent defensive end Jevon Kearse, Jay Glazer confirms. Kearse had 47.5 sacks in five seasons with the Titans

Link

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Eagles land coveted free agent Kearse

The Eagles have reached a six-year deal with free-agent defensive end Jevon Kearse, Jay Glazer confirms. Kearse had 47.5 sacks in five seasons with the Titans

Link

crist, I'm already getting phone calls from these Iggles neighbors I got. "we goona kick *** now" !! And I just tell them that when they do, it'll be the first time !! [they cuss me and just tell me to kiss their ***!!]

ask them how much money per game that works out to, assuming kearse makes it through half the season, which he probably wont

Ask them how much they are going to kick a$$ when kearse gets hurt next year

He was the best Defensive lineman out there don't be haters. He missed alot of games so he will be well rested now and be a force on the Jimmy Johnson style Defense. Our team wasn't that good last year but we still manage the best record in the NFC and we beat alot of scrubs..

Back
Top Bottom