Merged 6x:Jets vets pissed off...LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x:Jets vets pissed off...LOL

I understand that any person in any profession is going to look around at what their co-workers are making and want to be fairly compensated in relation to them.

but I really don't understand why so many players seem unable to grasp the concept of free agancy?? It's their time to get paid! You have had or will have your chance if you take care of business. The prices for FA's go up every single year....do the contracted players really expect the deals re-worked every single year when a new player is brought in who makes more than them?

Looking at Coles specifically.....he's due 11 million over the next 2 years, and they are reporting that the even offered to guarantee the full amount. Sorry, but he isn't worth more than that. He's an average starting receiver. Stop whining and play.

I understand that any person in any profession is going to look around at what their co-workers are making and want to be fairly compensated in relation to them.

but I really don't understand why so many players seem unable to grasp the concept of free agancy?? It's their time to get paid! You have had or will have your chance if you take care of business. The prices for FA's go up every single year....do the contracted players really expect the deals re-worked every single year when a new player is brought in who makes more than them?

Looking at Coles specifically.....he's due 11 million over the next 2 years, and they are reporting that the even offered to guarantee the full amount. Sorry, but he isn't worth more than that. He's an average starting receiver. Stop whining and play.

Real talk!

Im sure thre are players on every team that disagree with the teams offseason moves, but most are smart enough to keep their mouth shut.

It definatly sucks the life out of the "big FA signings".

Bringing in older guys and getting rid of younger guys!? Recipe for disaster! One player didn't know who Pace was!? Oh, I love it!

There's trouble brewing in New York already....

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/42133

Just thought I'd post it for those of you who were bummmed about us not signing calvin pace and other free agents....

Sounds like hes talking about Coles. Hes been a disgruntled Jet for a few years now:boohoo:. Possibly becoming a cancer in the lockerrom. :up: Coles was/is still a good WR but has become very upset lately. The money, the Chad situation....and now he feels insulted the Jets only offered to guarantee the remaining 11 mil left on his contract, and signing all these guys to rich contracts. This could blow up in the Jets faces creating tension in the lockerroom. Which is not a good thing. For the Jets anyway. I like it!;)

Ive said it once Ill say it again, Mangini and Tannenbaum are on the Hot Seat in NY.

Somone send a memo to Jersey B that they shouldnt follow the Redskins 05' Free Agency plan.

Back
Top Bottom