Merged 6x:Jets vets pissed off...LOL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x:Jets vets pissed off...LOL

Oh please, they get an unnamed player to whine. Every team hs those players, when that player has a chance to be a FA he'll cash in if he's good enough. This happens w/ ALL teams.

Let's be realistic here, this happens EVERYWHERE. I see opposing fans getting giddy as if this is breaking news. It happens on every team in any sport.

This is the THIRD thread on this article.

It doesn't say Coles said these things, it may have been him but whoever it was didn't attach their name. If players from a 4-12 team are whining then so be it.

This also happens everywhere, on every single team. I am sure there are dolphins upset w/ some of the contracts they just gave out. It's human nature.

This happens everywhere really. People always question what their bosses are doing, or comparing their salaries with someone else's [I'm currently underpaid at my company and I can list about 5 people on top of me who don't even do 20% of the amount that I do].

It just isn't ever made this public though.

Laveranues should focus more on getting healthy first and then prove your value. 646 yards receiving isn't going to get you a raise. Hell, it may get you a paycut. Only one 1000 yard season with the Jets, the previous were 800+.

Underachieving and bitching. I love it.

This happens everywhere really. People always question what their bosses are doing, or comparing their salaries with someone else's [I'm currently underpaid at my company and I can list about 5 people on top of me who don't even do 20% of the amount that I do].

It just isn't ever made this public though.

Laveranues should focus more on getting healthy first and then prove your value. 646 yards receiving isn't going to get you a raise. Hell, it may get you a paycut. Only one 1000 yard season with the Jets, the previous were 800+.

Underachieving and bitching. I love it.

He has 2 w/ the Jets, 1 w/ Washington. Last year he was hurt or he was on his way, in '05 he had a 4th strign QB throwing him balls. W/ all that said he was givne a new deal when we reacquired him, he doesn't desever a raise UNLESS they promised him one like he claims they did.

So could this be ANOTHER Pete Kendall situation or a little different?

Jets with their promises. From now on, no more promises!

I think you ought to throw an MLB in the mix...

And also, this belongs in the DRAFT FORUM........

EDIT: Besides that, I could easily live with what you have.:up:

So could this be ANOTHER Pete Kendall situation or a little different?

Jets with their promises. From now on, no more promises!

They better not allow it to be another Kendall situation. We finally have some positive momentum and I want to keep it.

I think you ought to throw an MLB in the mix...

And also, this belongs in the DRAFT FORUM........

EDIT: Besides that, I could easily live with what you have.:up:

This is the draft forum.

Veteran Jet Grumbling About Spending Spree

"Signing a declining Damien Woody from a bad Detroit [offensive line] and then changing his position might be the single dumbest move this year. Trading [linebacker Jonathan] Vilma for very little may be the second, although I'm not sure about his knee. And he has no clue what to do with [defensive tackle Dewayne] Robertson."

I decided to post this bleb from PFT to remind many of the doomsday sayers and people unhappy with our FA, that it is not just about the big names. The jest have spent a ton of money only a few people and are not upgraded by much. Most experts that I have read still believe we have had an excellent FA period by getting the right guys that fit or system for a sensible cost. We have also gotten younger.

Parcells has a penchant for talent and enjoys this side of football even more than coaching. He will do the right thing and get us turned around quickly. And he will do it without pissing anyone off because he is also very cogniscient of keeping good connections.

We will be fine.:winkwink:

Back
Top Bottom