MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes

jason_taylor said:
dont know if it has been posted but smoot signed with minn so that means that there is not but a couple of cb;s left which should make sirtans need for a corner to go up :wink:

:moon: :moon:
mossmoon20ku-1.gif
:moon: :moon:​

:smackhead

Oh, and Minnesota was never a player for Surtain. It was one of the two destinations Surtain refused to even consider.

Take Minn off the Surtain list?

If this is a re-post, MODS, please merge.

here's the Fox link http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3449186

Fox reported that the Vikings signed Fred Smoot to a 34 mil deal with a 10.8mil signing bonus.....i figure this takes them out of the rumormill for Surtain. I think that leaves us with the always mentioned KC, Seattle, I still say Oakland is a possiblity, and possibly now the Redskins.

I mention the 'Skins because of the obvious...they lost Smoot. Another plus....gibbs like vets...and there little Al Davis wannabe had a standing offer on the table for Smoot with a 10 mil signing bonus (don't know anything other than that on the contract). Down side...no 2nd round pick....signed some free agents that ate up cap space which could mean they no longer have that 10 mil bonus type contract in there books...but we all know that if a team really wants a player...they ALL find the cap room somehow.

anyway just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom