MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes

So much for that surtain trade

I would have posted the sight but I'm new here and supposedly not allowed

ESPN has also confirmed it... So who are we looking at now, Seattle? Are they the potential Surtain spot now?

Fred Smoot signs with vikings

:shakeno: So much for surtain going to the vikings.Maybe another deal is in the works.

Has this been posted?

did a search didnt se anything

it appears Fred Smoot will be a viking according to sources close to both parties....this coming out of Minn

umm im gonna bet there was a post, but just be thankful theres not like 5 right on the first page about it.

But yeah another FA CB going to another team that wasn't interest in Surtain. Like i've said surtains stock goin up everyday.

It has been posted many many times already. All of Smoot threads went to the General section.

Smoot to Vikes...

Well, there goes the Surtain trade possibilites. I just heard on ESPNEWS that Fred Smoot signed with the Vikings. Now they have Winfield and Smoot...they wouldnt want Pat.

Dangit...we're runnin outta options here, lol.

The Vikes were never in it. Surtain stated that he didn't want to be traded there. He could have just declined to sign a contract extension, and that would have killed any deal.

phunwin said:
The Vikes were never in it. Surtain stated that he didn't want to be traded there. He could have just declined to sign a contract extension, and that would have killed any deal.

Agreed. Actually, this may have helped us. The Vikes, a non-potential suitor, pulled away one of the last remaining CBS.

If the Hawks want a decent corner, they've gotta pay the premium now.

Back
Top Bottom