MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 714x: smoot signs w/vikes

Not only the Hawks but also the Chiefs are still in it. Arizona could still be a possiblity if Green is really set on taking a RB in the draft.

This shouldn't have been moved. Whoever did is blind to the fact this means alot to the Fins trying to trade Surtain.

However this does need a major merge...

Smoot a viking

So much for surtain going to the vikings . maybe another deal is in the works ?:cry:

PHINFAN 4 LIFE said:
So much for surtain going to the vikings . maybe another deal is in the works ?:cry:

All of the affordable CB's are now gone.... the Hawks are still eyeballin Surtain...

Lets not forget THE CHEIFS NEVER GOT ROLLE....the cheifs were the team that was originally gonna pull the trigger. then they thought they'd get rolle. Surtain can still get us some good compensation.

NYinBostonFin said:
Chiefs and colts too

You can count out the Colts. There has been many reports stating they will not pursue Surtain. Given they weren't active regarding the other available CBs, their intentions are now quite clear.

news>>>>

dont know if it has been posted but smoot signed with minn so that means that there is not but a couple of cb;s left which should make sirtans need for a corner to go up :wink:

Yeah now all we need is Law to be signed by some team that doesn't matter to us...like the 49ers...then we can let the bidding war begin!

FiN.in.RI said:
theres already a thousand freakin threads on it. can you read?

yes i can read can you read?? quote (dont know if it has been posted ) :yell:

jason_taylor said:
i did check and didnt see it or i wouldnt have posted it :yell: :fire:

Get your eyes checked then. There are already 2 threads on this very same topic on the front page that have been MOVED.. :shakeno:

FiN.in.RI said:
Get your eyes checked then. There are already 2 threads on this very same topic on the front page that have been MOVED.. :shakeno:

ok o thread board god :wink:

Back
Top Bottom