Merged 8x: Forget Lb- J. Petersen/ Seahawks sign Peterson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 8x: Forget Lb- J. Petersen/ Seahawks sign Peterson

Good for them! I wont be dissapointed if we dont get Arrington either yet I would be smiling as well.

I just do not feel that having high paid guys is required to win a championship. Greenway would then become a nice pick at 16 and probably could be there.

Julian Peterson

I just saw on ESPN that Peterson signed with the Seahawks......

dolfans13 said:
He signed with Seattle and he wasn't cheap...kffl:D

7 years 54 mil for peterson? seattle is nuts and they have probably driven the price for arrington up so miami will be out of the running for him also. it is probably time to readdress the fall back free agents ashworth and adams.

He's making 10 mil in 06. I wanted him as a Fin too. Too bad.

aerokev said:
7 years 54 mil for peterson? seattle is nuts and they have probably driven the price for arrington up so miami will be out of the running for him also. it is probably time to readdress the fall back free agents ashworth and adams.

I agree. Arrington will definitely be looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 yrs 50 mil. Even though our front 7 would be so good with him, Saban won't pay it. Thats just too much money.

Manny Lawson here we come, he will definitely be a cheaper option

We'll be in position to draft a good OLB if we want to.

Wow, thats a bucketload of money for a guy who had an off season following his injury...and I think others are right, little chance we will pay L.A. the kinda money he's gonna demand now. But that is ok...we're still moving in the right direction.

aerokev said:

Seattle threw that money on him because they got egg on their face with the Hutchinson deal. They probably priced Arrington out of our market now.
Freakin idiots!

Talk about paying out of the ying yang....way to much...too rich for the Phins blood. Every team wants the best player they can get, but good job by Saban to not overpay for any player regardless how good that player is.

Let's just draft a linebacker, like say Greenway from Iowa, and build with youth and speed. We just can't to keep spending money on all these high priced free agents.

finfan54 said:
Good for them! I wont be dissapointed if we dont get Arrington either yet I would be smiling as well.

I just do not feel that having high paid guys is required to win a championship. Greenway would then become a nice pick at 16 and probably could be there.

If Greenway lasts until 16, I do double back flips !! So would Saban and Capers...

Back
Top Bottom