Merged 8x: Forget Lb- J. Petersen/ Seahawks sign Peterson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 8x: Forget Lb- J. Petersen/ Seahawks sign Peterson

this offseason is all about over paing for people man i noe Abraham really wants to go to ATL but maybe we could land him or L.A
No JP is ok

We didnt lose out. You think we could fit THAT contract under our cap? Me no thinky so. Unless its extremely backloaded and essentially a 4-5 year deal, Seattle overpaid.

rod557 said:
I also think this. i am a huge buckeye fan and can tell u that carpenter is not a reach at . he is big fast and very smart and can blitz with the best of them. i believe he is better than Greenway. and after the combine greenway showed how slow he really is.

Greenway on the field and Greenway at drills are two very different players. He is all over the field and a natural leader. He is definitely worth our pick at 16, but unlike Carpenter, he will ge gone.

No more Julian Peterson

Just saw it on ESPN, Julian Peterson agrees to a 7-year deal with the Seahawks, sorry no link yet, looks like our only hope is lavar now.

DiehardPhinsFan said:
Just saw it on ESPN, Julian Peterson agrees to a 7-year deal with the Seahawks, sorry no link yet, looks like our only hope is lavar now.
Thanks for the breaking news.

j.peterson a seahawk?????

well just heard on espn that peterson signed a 7 year deal with the seahawks now we need to get arrington signed....:dolphins:

Yes he did, for a lot of $ too. I was hoping we would get him or Arrington as well, lets just hope we're still in the running for Arrington.

Peterson got a very big contract, that means Arrington will want the same thing (they both have the same agent), so I think this makes his signing with us doubtful.

Syra39 said:
Let's just draft a linebacker, like say Greenway from Iowa, and build with youth and speed. We just can't to keep spending money on all these high priced free agents.

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom