MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Man hope he doesn't turn into a suspect.....hate to see that happen to young guys in the league. Says his car might have been apart of it? Gotta surround yourself by better people I guess

Didn't he have huge character issues coming out of college? I think that's why he dropped to round 4...

Didn't he have huge character issues coming out of college? I think that's why he dropped to round 4...

He smoked weed in college. Which isnt really a character issue.

Hopefully he wasn't involved. I don't care what team they play for, it sucks to see someone get sucked down by something like this.

Sad because it's Hernandez? Bull****. He is 23 years old and responsible for his actions. If he got himself mixed up in a murder I have no sympathy for him. That said, let's wait and see what shakes out as we all know the media blows everything up bigger then what it is.

Sad because it's Hernandez? Bull****. He is 23 years old and responsible for his actions. If he got himself mixed up in a murder I have no sympathy for him. That said, let's wait and see what shakes out as we all know the media blows everything up bigger then what it is.

exactly, not sure why everyone "hopes" it wasnt him. someone did it, and if he is involved, throw the book at him. im amazed when people are given an opportunity to change the course of their family tree forever and take them out of hardships, only to screw it up.

It's a weird story. He wasn't a suspect at all, they were questioning him because a car rented in his name is a piece of evidence and he knew the victim. Now it's coming out that Hernandez has refused to cooperate.

The guy has 29 catches against us in 5 career games. (All victories)

Throw the book at him and make someone else beat us.

Who does Hernandez think he is??? Ray Lewis?? :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom