MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Some thoughts on this as I've been following all weekend:

- I feel awful for the victim / victim's family - this is a tragedy as a human life was lost in a homicide - horrible
- It looks as though this thing was premeditated
- Destroying cell phone, security hard drive, having a cleaning crew in - reminds me of the Nets Jason Williams thing where they tried to cover up the accident/man-slaughter
- It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, these guys are all equally guilty (assuming they carried out the homicide)
- If last point is true, they should all get life in prison - I don't care what other circumstances occured - they executed someone with a bullet to the back of the head
- Sadly, seemingly another example of a "guy who had it all" and threw it away

I think it is safe to say te multiple gunshots to the head eliminates the Jason Williams theory? Im sorry I accidentally emptied the clip in his dome! I swear!

Even if he wasnt innocent.Say he was messing around with a gang member's girl friend.He didn't deserved to be killed.Your logic is flawed if you think it was ok to kill him.

No, I don't think it was ok. I look at it as when two children fight and then one hits the other. He gets punished and says, "but he started it!" I'm sorry, kiddo. You may have been provoked, but you'll still get punished. Because it takes two to start a fight, but only one to end it.

No, I don't think it was ok. I look at it as when two children fight and then one hits the other. He gets punished and says, "but he started it!" I'm sorry, kiddo. You may have been provoked, but you'll still get punished. Because it takes two to start a fight, but only one to end it.

Regardless of your point,no one needs to die....no one!

Back
Top Bottom