MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Sounds like a lot of this comes from Hernandez not being able to get away from bad crowds he hung out with before going to Florida.

Who knew being a middle class kid from Bristol Connecticut could live such a hard life?

In all seriousness though, in some ways I do feel bad for him if part of it is him not being able to distance himself from bad people in his life. At the same time he's a dumbass no matter what and scum at the very worst.

Are you kidding me? lol -- feel sorry for the Pats fans and organization, after their EPIC cheating during the Super Bowl years?

Please. If any organization's Super Bowl trophies have been built on false and deceptive actions, NE's have -- in spades. Every year they won the SB it's was proven that they had illegal tape -- which was then BURNED by the commish, who just happens to be best buds w. Kraft.

I don't feel a speck of sorrow or concern for NE, coaches or fans. Well, maybe I feel a little sorry that St. Tebow has to be sullied w. this dirty team, lol.

Whats funny LOL is your response :rolleyes2:,blaming all the patriot players and all thier coaches who take orders for Bill Belichick its whats funny,glad I dont think like you.

All players sign up for is to play football and make money.You can have all the hate you want for BB but to put the hate on for the entire team is sad.

Sounds like a lot of this comes from Hernandez not being able to get away from bad crowds he hung out with before going to Florida.

Who knew being a middle class kid from Bristol Connecticut could live such a hard life?

In all seriousness though, in some ways I do feel bad for him if part of it is him not being able to distance himself from bad people in his life. At the same time he's a dumbass no matter what and scum at the very worst.

The only one I dont feel sorry for is Hernandez,it was his 1 of 3 renta cars they were in,his house they found the body less than a mile from his 1.3 million dollar house they went back to his security system and cell phone that were destroyed,and all his choice.I feel sorry for the dead guy and all the innocent people who's lives are turned upside down.

I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.

It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.

It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.

Because of common sense.

I still believe IMO that Hernandez didn't pull the trigger,but he very well knew it was going to go down and the one story that really hasn't come out yet completely is that the Odlin Lloyd was dating Hernadez's girlfriends sister's.Has gang thug garb written all over it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/06/21/Victim-Dated-Sister-Of-Hernandez-Girlfriend

3 incidents involving a gun in less than a year with Hernadez cant be a coincidence.I'll say he's guilty until proven innocent

Also if Odlin Lloyd was the guilty party that got killed,then why does Hernandez destroy his cell phone and security system,why has Hernandez not been seen since going into an underground parking garage in his attorney's building yesterday?

I imagine Hernadez and attorney will go together into the police station and turn himself in in the next 24 hours for obstruction of justice.

Odin Lloyd's charecter is not relevant to the consequences of his being murdered.

Not buying that all reports are this was a execution style point blank back of head.

Odds are if any of the 3 including Hernandez want to point the finger at the one shooter to get a lesser penalty or sentencing.You will probably find out that the headshot was the final shot to make sure he doesn't testify against them.

I still feel Hernadez's girlfriend or GF's sister will be the one's to fill in a lot of the blanks to put more pressure on the 3.

Kind of related, but not...

If you are shopping for an attorney in a murder case, do you tell him you did it, or lie to him, too?
Does an attorney take the case presuming you are innocent, or do they take the case depending if they think they can get you off, regardless of guilt?

If you are shopping for an attorney in a murder case, do you tell him you did it, or lie to him, too?
Does an attorney take the case presuming you are innocent, or do they take the case depending if they think they can get you off, regardless of guilt?

Aaron is that you? :err:

I'm pretty sure attorney's require the truth be told, and take the case based on that, and anything said to that attorney is confidential obviously.

No arrest warrants have been issued,only 3 search warrants. Hernadez arrived home roughly 4:40pm with a team of lawyers 1 or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.
agree completely.

ray lewis was hanging out with the wrong crowd after the superbowl, and as u said, someone pulled a gun out and shot someone to death. he was hanging out with the wrong crowd. i dont believe he went out that night and had murder on his mind, nor do i believe he actually murdered someone. a young guy hanging out with the wrong crowd. not saying he was an angel by any means.

as for hernandez, i just heard on the news that police searched his house today and the bathroom and all of the house was found to have been fully scrubed, which indicates covering up of blood. also sounds like a pre mediated murder, hence 1st degree, which carries sentence of life.

when it comes to sexual assault, or dui, or stuff like that, being an nfl player can save u possibly from extensive jail time.

However, when talking about murder, it does not matter who u r. if u r found guilty of 1st or 2nd degree, his football career is over, and his life can possibly be over in terms of freedom,

its crazy how things in life can change in a blink of an eye.

who the hell thought while watching aaron hernandez make big plays for the pats, destined to be a star in the league, that this guy would be in jail for murder possibly?

Back
Top Bottom