MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Lol nub.....man this is all getting intense for Hernandez. Especially with the destroying of his phone and security system. He's obviously hiding somthing. And if he was just there and didn't kill no one he better start ratting on his boys.

Okay, so as far as the Hernandez situation, here is my understanding of the facts:

1. 4 guys get into Hernandez's car. Hernandez is driving.
2. 3 guys arrive at Hernandez's home.
3. The 4th guy is found dead near the home.
4. Hernandez and his friends destroy their cell phones.
5. Hernandez hires a cleaning company to come in and scrub the place.

At this point I'm not even sure if it matters that he pulled the trigger.

AND you missed Hernandez destroying his home video surveillance security system.

Destruction of evidence, pure and simple. Obstruction of murder investigation in the least. Complicit.

LD

Hypothetical question. What if he contacted the Patriots Security Director or his manager or his coach Belichick and sought their advice? Even though they just answered his call and may not have given advice, could they be implicated for failing to report matters to the police?

Hypothetical question. What if he contacted the Patriots Security Director or his manager or his coach Belichick and sought their advice? Even though they just answered his call and may not have given advice, could they be implicated for failing to report matters to the police?

yep, if proven that was the nature of the call. Anyone here from the NSA able to check that?

Umm, Hernandes?

so u base his philosophy off of one player, so does philben only want high character guys, if so why did he sign a guy with two arrests just this year.
Not comparing the two but I have not seen any penchant for either coach to go after shady football players so much

so what do you guys think he gets charged with, 1st or 2nd degree murder?

there is no doubt in my mind he is guilty.

anytime someone acts this suspicious, does not cooperate, thats all i need to see. if you have nothing to hide and ur being sought as a person of interest, u corporate fully so they can clear u as fast as possible.

obviously he has a lot to hide so he can not be fully cooperative.

this man not only ruined an nfl career with the potential to become one of the best tightends in the game for the next 5-10 years and earn lots of money, but his own ****ing life in general.

its a shame that when people are given certain talents that 99 percent of the world does not even come close to having, and rather than be thankful and appreciate it, u have to ****ing be involved with terrible crowds and get into trouble.

I wanna hear that story again about how Ireland stinks because he passed on a couple of big time TEs a couple of years ago... It only goes to show, when a guy with talent drops, it's usually for a good reason. It only takes one team to grab a guy higher than he belongs, but it takes 32 for a player to drop. And yet here we are year in and year out, pretending we know everything about every player drafted.

I don't dislike the Pats as much as many here, in fact, I kind of like them. But this Hernandez dude is guilty of something, at the very least he's covering for a friend who killed another friend, and let's say it was accidental. Absolute best case scenario and it's still effed up. But he chose his life and now he has to live it.

anytime someone acts this suspicious, does not cooperate, thats all i need to see. if you have nothing to hide and ur being sought as a person of interest, u corporate fully so they can clear u as fast as possible.

this man not only ruined an nfl career with the potential to become one of the best tightends in the game for the next 5-10 years and earn lots of money, but his own ****ing life in general.

its a shame that when people are given certain talents that 99 percent of the world does not even come close to having, and rather than be thankful and appreciate it, u have to ****ing be involved with terrible crowds and get into trouble.

First off, you are RIGHT -- that only guilty people act this way.

Second, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Hernandez does less time for helping this man die than Vick did for hurting dogs.

It's the freekin' NE Patriots for cryin' out loud. And the trial will be in NE.

Belicheat does the worst cheating ever in the history of football, it gets swept under the rug, slap on the wrist and the evidence BURNED.

No way in heck that Hernandez does much time, if any, on this at all. Yes, he is guilty of at least aiding and abetting murder. But no real time, no way.

LD

He will get away with it, like Ray Lewis did. The only question is which one of his buddies will take the rap for him.

I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.

I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.

Are you kidding me? lol -- feel sorry for the Pats fans and organization, after their EPIC cheating during the Super Bowl years?

Please. If any organization's Super Bowl trophies have been built on false and deceptive actions, NE's have -- in spades. Every year they won the SB it's was proven that they had illegal tape -- which was then BURNED by the commish, who just happens to be best buds w. Kraft.

I don't feel a speck of sorrow or concern for NE, coaches or fans. Well, maybe I feel a little sorry that St. Tebow has to be sullied w. this dirty team, lol.

LD

I personally think this is going to be some idiot in car had accidental discharge that killed the victim. Whatever it is it will end ugly.

Minimum of 3 years in prison for obstructing justice. He wont get away with that. Not sure of MA laws but in many states, being present and covering it up is the same as pulling the trigger.

I personally think this is going to be some idiot in car had accidental discharge that killed the victim. Whatever it is it will end ugly.

Not buying that all reports are this was a execution style point blank back of head.

Back
Top Bottom