MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

I think this will go down differently than the Ray Lewis deal.The Ray Lewis incident was two different groups of guys got into a fight and someone pulled a knife and someone died.

This Aaron Hernadez thing sounds like premeditated murder.4 guys get into a car and 3 of them know one of them isn't going home.

That's the real tragedy about this whole thing is the guy who got killed thought he was going out with 3 friends for some drinks,how much lower can you get. Also you gotta feel sorry for the Pats organization, players fans coaches.They're gonna go through a bunch of crap over one selfish thug player and a few of his thug friends.

It is not in my heart to ever feel sorry for the Pats organization. Wash your mouth out with soap for that suggestion however well intended.

agree completely.

ray lewis was hanging out with the wrong crowd after the superbowl, and as u said, someone pulled a gun out and shot someone to death. he was hanging out with the wrong crowd. i dont believe he went out that night and had murder on his mind, nor do i believe he actually murdered someone. a young guy hanging out with the wrong crowd. not saying he was an angel by any means.

as for hernandez, i just heard on the news that police searched his house today and the bathroom and all of the house was found to have been fully scrubed, which indicates covering up of blood. also sounds like a pre mediated murder, hence 1st degree, which carries sentence of life.

when it comes to sexual assault, or dui, or stuff like that, being an nfl player can save u possibly from extensive jail time.

However, when talking about murder, it does not matter who u r. if u r found guilty of 1st or 2nd degree, his football career is over, and his life can possibly be over in terms of freedom,

its crazy how things in life can change in a blink of an eye.

who the hell thought while watching aaron hernandez make big plays for the pats, destined to be a star in the league, that this guy would be in jail for murder possibly?

Ray Karueth likes this post!

I find it....ironic maybe...that the "genius" Belicheat now has his chicken salad turn chicken sh.. in a matter of months. Welker- gone, Gronk- yet anther surgery which is why he dropped in the first place, Hernandez- all likelyhood gone, character issues which added to him dropping.

Take away Brady...not really that much of a genius huh?

I find it....ironic maybe...that the "genius" Belicheat now has his chicken salad turn chicken sh.. in a matter of months. Welker- gone, Gronk- yet anther surgery which is why he dropped in the first place, Hernandez- all likelyhood gone, character issues which added to him dropping.

Hmm 12 straight winning seasons yea seems pretty genius.
If we reel off 12 straight winning seasons appear in 5 superbowls and win 3 along with 10 years of playoffs along with winning division title almost every damn year will we act like Philben is not a top level coach because Tannehill is successful.

Hmm 12 straight winning seasons yea seems pretty genius.
If we reel off 12 straight winning seasons appear in 5 superbowls and win 3 along with 10 years of playoffs along with winning division title almost every damn year will we act like Philben is not a top level coach because Tannehill is successful.

It would be pretty hard to not have winning seasons without Brady.

You mean like when Matt Cassell looked like the second coming of Tom Brady? What has more people wondering about is, would Brady still be Brady in another team

Because of common sense.

I still believe IMO that Hernandez didn't pull the trigger,but he very well knew it was going to go down and the one story that really hasn't come out yet completely is that the Odlin Lloyd was dating Hernadez's girlfriends sister's.Has gang thug garb written all over it.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2013/06/21/Victim-Dated-Sister-Of-Hernandez-Girlfriend

3 incidents involving a gun in less than a year with Hernadez cant be a coincidence.I'll say he's guilty until proven innocent

Common sense? Really? So it's out of the question, given what you're saying, that this Lloyd guy hurt Hdez's sister, for example? To me, common sense is that, if you hang out with thugs, chances are you are a thug yourself. And how could you possibly know he didn't pull the trigger? Why on earth not?

Odin Lloyd's charecter is not relevant to the consequences of his being murdered.

And you say that categorically, as if you knew exactly what the circumstances were. I believe that, in murders where the murderers know the victims, the characters and actions of both of them have everything to do with the tragedy. It's not like the murderer is predestined to kill somebody and the victim just happens to be the closest person at the time. An event of that kind is almost certainly the result of great tension between the parties and when tension begins to escalate in a normal situation, one of the parties usually takes a step back and defuses it -that's the only reason people don't get murdered right and left.

And you say that categorically, as if you knew exactly what the circumstances were. I believe that, in murders where the murderers know the victims, the characters and actions of both of them have everything to do with the tragedy. It's not like the murderer is predestined to kill somebody and the victim just happens to be the closest person at the time. An event of that kind is almost certainly the result of great tension between the parties and when tension begins to escalate in a normal situation, one of the parties usually takes a step back and defuses it -that's the only reason people don't get murdered right and left.
You misunderstood I believe. His character has no bearing on what the punishment should be.

Some thoughts on this as I've been following all weekend:

- I feel awful for the victim / victim's family - this is a tragedy as a human life was lost in a homicide - horrible
- It looks as though this thing was premeditated
- Destroying cell phone, security hard drive, having a cleaning crew in - reminds me of the Nets Jason Williams thing where they tried to cover up the accident/man-slaughter
- It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, these guys are all equally guilty (assuming they carried out the homicide)
- If last point is true, they should all get life in prison - I don't care what other circumstances occured - they executed someone with a bullet to the back of the head
- Sadly, seemingly another example of a "guy who had it all" and threw it away

Common sense? Really? So it's out of the question, given what you're saying, that this Lloyd guy hurt Hdez's sister, for example? To me, common sense is that, if you hang out with thugs, chances are you are a thug yourself. And how could you possibly know he didn't pull the trigger? Why on earth not?

Because when you have money,you have the thugs do your dirty work.Kinda like the Ray Lewis saga.These are your boys/body guards.Who knows? I said its's my guess.The only reason there's a slight chance Hernadez was the trigger guy,is he is accused of shooting another person in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how we all have our own assumptions -including myself-, and I thought of this very thing you said there. But then it ocurred to me: how do we know the guy that got killed was so innocent? After all, just look at the people he hung out with! He was probably a crook, just like the guys who offed him. Just sayin'.

Even if he wasnt innocent.Say he was messing around with a gang member's girl friend.He didn't deserved to be killed.Your logic is flawed if you think it was ok to kill him.

At first I thought destroying the evidence was dumb, then I thought if Hernandez did it, it might have been a smart move...to be convicted on a lesser charge.
Now, I'm thinking if he didn't do it, his boys may turn on him and say he was the trigger man...I mean, there's no proof otherwise...now!

Back
Top Bottom