MERGED: Alexander is officialy tagged | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Alexander is officialy tagged

My own thoughts are is that Saban goes with Morris, Gordon, and Jordan, and spends some money on a left tackle. As much as I would like to have Alexander I believe his price tag will be too high, as we have other holes to fill.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
My own thoughts are is that Saban goes with Morris, Gordon, and Jordan, and spends some money on a left tackle. As much as I would like to have Alexander I believe his price tag will be too high, as we have other holes to fill.
This make too much since... logical scenario, what a novel idea... :)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Exactly......you're much better off going for a guy like Lamont who has low miles and high motor for probably half the price Alexander will demand.

I believe that Jordan plus Raiola (FA center) would be better for us than Alexander alone. Remember guys we dont have a lot of cap money, plus we have lots of holes to fill.

finfansince72 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1996971

Well looks like Hasselback is signed longterm and Alexander will be franchised. Looks like we are going to be drafting a Rb, which is probaly what the plans been all along.
Good! Maybe now we can all get off of the "Let's get Alexander here" wagon...
we were never going to be able to afford him anyway...:shakeno:

Seahawks might franchise Alexander yet.

Feb. 22 - The Seahawks have reportedly agreed to a long-term contract with QB Matt Hasselbeck, meaning Alexander will likely be slapped with the franchise tag. Alexander has expressed interest in playing for a warm-weather team, but it now appears he'll remain in Seattle unless the team moves him in a trade.
During Super Bowl week, Alexander told two Florida newspapers he was interested in joining either the Buccaneers or the Dolphins.

I got this from ESPN Insider so cant post the link

Yep. Now they'll tag Alexander. I'm guessing that makes him pretty tough to get for us...

Back
Top Bottom