MERGED: Alexander is officialy tagged | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Alexander is officialy tagged

the one nice thing about signing potential free agents like shaun and edge is that it could give us greater flexibility in the draft to go after different positions with our top pick - if players like shaun and the edge get tagged it looks more and more like a r.b. will be one of our first picks in the draft

The Wolf: You're... Wayne, right? This is your house?
Wayne: Sure is.
The Wolf: I'm coach Saban. I solve problems.
Wayne: Good, we got one.
The Wolf: So I heard. May I come in?
Wayne: Uh, yeah, please do.

FireWrongstedt said:
No it doesn't. Plenty of other options.
Right, but now thats one more team we have to compete with. FOr example, maybe he goes to the BUcs. Instead, it gives us a worse chance of aquiring somone like Lamont Jordan, or being able to trade down that much lower and get a top RB.

I didn't think Alexander was the proper way for us to go. Too much talk of him being a "me" player, even though he is a great back. With our franchise we just need to restart at that position, and get someone through the draft, although I do like Jordan from the Jets. But only time will tell.

Shaun Alexander would be a great pick-up. Let's face facts, we are NOT going to draft a RB unless we can trade down. Saban will go after some OL/DL in the draft and if we still have the #2, he'll draft a QB/WR!

WHO CARES??! THE GUY WAS A $H!t LOAD OF MONEY THAT WE CAN'T PAY A RB ANYWAYS!!!!!! EVERYBODY: JUST FORGET ABOUT FREE AGENT RB'S! WE'RE NOT GONNA FORK OVER A HUGE CHUNK OF CHANGE FOR A FREE AGENT BACK ! IF WE WERE, WE WOULD JUST HAVE KEPT SURTAIN, WHO IS A FRIGGIN PRO-BOWLER!!! Snap out of it. Forget Edge too! I love both those guys for FIns, but not at the cost they're gonna come for. Gotta be smart. DRAFT!

ItalianDolFan said:
dudes....Shaun Alexander expressed interest in playing for Miami, so im sure Saban could give him a nice cheap contract and he'd accept it. Possibly 1 or 2 million a year.
Man 'O' Man....:shakeno:

BringBackShula said:
WHO CARES??! THE GUY WAS A $H!t LOAD OF MONEY THAT WE CAN'T PAY A RB ANYWAYS!!!!!! EVERYBODY: JUST FORGET ABOUT FREE AGENT RB'S! WE'RE NOT GONNA FORK OVER A HUGE CHUNK OF CHANGE FOR A FREE AGENT BACK ! IF WE WERE, WE WOULD JUST HAVE KEPT SURTAIN, WHO IS A FRIGGIN PRO-BOWLER!!! Snap out of it. Forget Edge too! I love both those guys for FIns, but not at the cost they're gonna come for. Gotta be smart. DRAFT!
hey uh, calm down. your gonna have a stroke.

Merge with the other threads....

I'm waiting to see if James got tagged.

DARN!! lol i skimmed over the threads and didnt see it posted thougt i was the first

Back
Top Bottom