Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

ZOD said:
"Inconsistent" !?!!??!

Check the play by play of all of our games at NFL.Com. Chambers has PROBABLY had the ball thrown to him more than any other receiver in the league.

He's overrated. Yet another Wannstedt big bust for big CASH!

I may be misunderstanding your words, but did you just call Chambers a bust?

emjai said:
I may be misunderstanding your words, but did you just call Chambers a bust?

For the money he is being paid.......

I sure did. :D

CC is soooooooo overrated on this board. I would rather have Wes Welker start in his place, at least he plays with heart and doesn't drop 4 balls a game

It seems he has a lost a step this season rather then stepping it up like it seems his whole game is more crisp but then the results which the results are disgusting because of dropped passes.

Chambers can talk all he wants, but he should look in the mirror to find the real problem. He is vastly overrated. He makes too many drops on easy throws and you can't have that. Nick was being nice saying he was decent. He is horrible.

Cannonboy said:
Chambers can talk all he wants, but he should look in the mirror to find the real problem. He is vastly overrated. He makes too many drops on easy throws and you can't have that. Nick was being nice saying he was decent. He is horrible.

He should really study receivers like Hines Ward who are not as talented and or not fast but can make big plays...

Had it not been for chambers 2 tds

Had it not been for Chambers 2 td's we wouldnt have even had 16 points we would have had a field goal, Chambers was thrown a crap ball at the end and NE covered it well, he has had one game in his career of 3 tds and you guys get all on his *** becuase he doesnt make the game winning catch, maybe if we had exectued better throughout that drive it would have been a better situation. Alls im saying is Chambers does need to be more consistent but he IS NOT to blame for the loss by anymeans, he put us in position to win.

Had he caught a couple of the other ones he dropped though, we likely would have had a larger lead and possibly won. That one TD catch he made was nice but he needs to make other big catches as well on a regular basis as our #1 guy

Good post and I agree with you to an extent about not putting it all on Chambers.

But...

He was put in positions to get the ball all day and make a great catch for our first TD but that is what he is payed the big $ for. He should of made that catch for the money he is getting paid.
Although no blame should ever be put on one player for a loss and it definitely was not all Chambers fault. There were key turnovers like McMichael's fumble and Mare's missed FG which would have won us the game also.

kastofsna120 said:
a #1 receiver shouldn't be as inconsistent as he is. period

Thank you! I myself think Booker has become our go to guy any ways. So why don't we go to him more often in crunch time? He is a stud. :evil: :D

thanks Mikefan22.

hunter5nc1 said:
Thank you! I myself think Booker has become our go to guy any ways. So why don't we go to him more often in crunch time? He is a stud. :evil: :D

thanks Mikefan22.
I love booker and the professionalism he brings, and he is clutch, Booker is only lacking in one area... speed.

Phinsfan-Jay said:
Had it not been for Chambers 2 td's we wouldnt have even had 16 points we would have had a field goal, Chambers was thrown a crap ball at the end and NE covered it well, he has had one game in his career of 3 tds and you guys get all on his *** becuase he doesnt make the game winning catch, maybe if we had exectued better throughout that drive it would have been a better situation. Alls im saying is Chambers does need to be more consistent but he IS NOT to blame for the loss by anymeans, he put us in position to win.

I guess you could say Chambers had a "decent" day. Thats what he's good for.
He doesn't turn the tide of any games.

Chamber caught 6 of 14!

I was listening to Joe Rose this morning coming to work. He brought up an interesting stat. Chambers was thrown to 14 times. Of that, Joe went and rewatched the tape and deemed 11 - 12 of those as catchable.

This is our #1 WR? Playing against a diminished secondary. Knowing that if we win, we tie for the division lead? I know someone's going to point out that he had two td's. Whoopadeedoo! He should have had three and four more first downs! If he'd been playing against a decent secondary, he probably would have had 0 td's!

Back
Top Bottom