Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

GRAPEAPE said:
Chambers is responsible for yesterdays loss. I counted 4 drops that hit him in the hands, 2 for 1st down and 1 for a TD. He is the most inconsistent "#1 reciever" I have seen. Chad Johnson, T.O. Santana Moss, Randy Moss, Marvin harrison, Hines Ward, all make those catches yesterday. He is not even in the same stadium with those guys, In no way can you blame Gus' accuracy yesterday, the throws were there. C.C. couldn't come up with the catch. Maybe C.C. need to try and make those ridicoulus circus catches on every ball because it seem those are the only balls he cathces.

Sorry for the rant but I am very frustrated at this point. The O-line is playing well the running game is averaging 5ypc, and the D isn't losing us games. But we still are throwing 40 times a game and Chambers can't catch. WTF?

yet these are not game breakers

on the other hand Mcmike fumble took our momentum away and we were never the same afterwards

it could of been 10-0 or 14-0 at the half

instead it was 7-3 and look at the end we dont try the 2 point conv. and we are tiedbut it's all in the past

Saban is right,CC is decent and nothing more than that,he left a lot of big plays on the field yesterday and the game before in case nobody noticed.I am so frustrated with this guy and so many people on here try to defend him,but he hasn't been the same since that Kenoy Kennedy hit a couple years ago over the middle in Denver.

this is getting rediculous now....... WR is not our problem. Nobody is stupid enough to let a guy like Chambers go just because they cant get him the ball consistently. He and Booker are very good WRs..... It took half a season just to get Marty Booker back into the passing game... Does that mean we should get rid of him as well ?

AirChambers84 said:
this is getting rediculous now....... WR is not our problem. Nobody is stupid enough to let a guy like Chambers go just because they cant get him the ball consistently. He and Booker are very good WRs..... It took half a season just to get Marty Booker back into the passing game... Does that mean we should get rid of him as well ?

BOOKER DOESNT DROP BALLS. Chambers did it last week against Atl too......easy crossing route lets the ball bounce of his chest in full stride where he would have had like 20-30 yac and costs us a first down whene we had hit midfield and would have put us in scoring range. He and mare are two player that have not gotten close to living up to there contracts this year,

FinaticPatch said:
BOOKER DOESNT DROP BALLS. Chambers did it last week against Atl too......easy crossing route lets the ball bounce of his chest in full stride where he would have had like 20-30 yac and costs us a first down whene we had hit midfield and would have put us in scoring range. He and mare are two player that have not gotten close to living up to there contracts this year,

Booker DID go to the probowl, Booker HAS had a 1000 yard season and he should probably be the #1 at this point. But first I would like to see Sage get a shot at QB. I just dont' think that Frerotte and CC have any chemistry, in fact I think CC had more chemistry with Fiedler... But anyway if CC can't step it up and catch passes from Sage, then I think Booker should be the #1 receiver and Chambers the #2.

But either way, now that we are 3-6, Sage should get a shot, he deserves it.

Lee2000 said:
I know you don't want to hear this, but no one player really cost you the game. It always is a series of plays or a decision here or there; a team loses a game, not a single player. Dolphin fans are always looking for a goat. I have been a fan since 1973 and I swear Dolphin fans have always looked for a goat. Teams lose, not a single player.

Lee2000

Correct. If Chambers had caught more balls, if Mare hadn't missed the FG, if McMichaels had stayed down after the catch in the red zone, and if Ronnie had run the ball for that last TD instead of throwing twice to a guy who couldn't see because of the sun.....we should have won by 2 TD's at least..Also, the play-calling needs to be addressed pronto!

flintsilver7 said:
Chambers was officially credited with one drop in yesterday's game.

The other balls may have been catchable, but they weren't easy catches. Was it a bad game? Sure. Is Chambers the reason we lost yesterday? Far from it.

Yeh I agree with you. Sound logic. The #1 WR on an NFL team getting 2, 3, 4 million a year. He should just make the easy catches. Right?

AirChambers84 said:
Sorry to tell you,but they are getting him the ball consistently and he can't catch them consistently,his numbers would be so much better if he were able to make plays,elite recievers make all the plays he left on the field this year not just yesterday,with all that being said,he is our legit #2 reciever now lets go out there and find our #1.

Jesus, yes Chambers might have cost us the game, but this is ridiculous. Every freaking week on here there's a new name that we need to cut, or is a bust, or was never any good. People have bad games. It happens believe or not. I would still rather have a CC than 3 quarters of the WR's in the league. I do see him drop passes sometimes that I think I could have caught, but honestly everyone is acting like he's been the sole reason we lose every week. Gus had a decent game and now everyone forgets about him and goes after Chambers? Someone said in another post that if people on here would be GM that more than half the team would have been cut due to having a bad game. List:

Gus Frerotte --- Cut

Chris Chambers --- Cut

Olindo Mare --- Cut

RONNIE BROWN --- Cut (Don't forget you guys wanted to invent a time machine to make sure he was never born after week three of this season)

Sam Madison --- Cut

Should I keep going, or do you get the point now? Yes there are better receivers in the league than CC. Yes he dropped way too many passes yesterday. Yes he still needs to break out to become elite in this league. Get over it, it was a bad game, they happen. The kid is still damn good, and I'm glad that's he's a dolphin.

That game was a point where most of us finally admitted that we have a problem. Of course the first action to correcting a problem is admitting that you have one. Why didn't we run the ball more in the second half? Why does Booker disappear for entire qrts? I would love to have TO in Dolphins uniform, headache or not. Booker needs a lot more touches and I think he has earned them.

listen chambers dropped some balls but people seem to miss the big picture, The DOLphins do not make plays we they are really needed, the fins had a chance to go up 14-0, plus they were nurmerous other chances as well, those last couple of pass plays those passes did not give the rec's a chance to catch the ball, little things throughout the game adds up and usually works against us in the clutch, one dropped pass here, a flag there!

Pinrod33 said:
Jesus, yes Chambers might have cost us the game, but this is ridiculous. Every freaking week on here there's a new name that we need to cut, or is a bust, or was never any good. People have bad games. It happens believe or not. I would still rather have a CC than 3 quarters of the WR's in the league. I do see him drop passes sometimes that I think I could have caught, but honestly everyone is acting like he's been the sole reason we lose every week. Gus had a decent game and now everyone forgets about him and goes after Chambers? Someone said in another post that if people on here would be GM that more than half the team would have been cut due to having a bad game. List:

Gus Frerotte --- Cut

Chris Chambers --- Cut

Olindo Mare --- Cut

RONNIE BROWN --- Cut (Don't forget you guys wanted to invent a time machine to make sure he was never born after week three of this season)

Sam Madison --- Cut

Should I keep going, or do you get the point now? Yes there are better receivers in the league than CC. Yes he dropped way too many passes yesterday. Yes he still needs to break out to become elite in this league. Get over it, it was a bad game, they happen. The kid is still damn good, and I'm glad that's he's a dolphin.
Nobody is trying to cut him,he just needs to realize he is decent so far,that he's a #2,that it's his fault when he drops passes and not the refs cause homeboy is always looking for flags and come to terms with it.But during the week he is asking to meet with coach to see what his definition of decent is.

"cause homeboy is always looking for flags"

That I can agree with. I was getting upset at how well Gus was playing and then to see every replay where the ball is going through CC's hands was tough, and to top it off he gets up and looks for a flag every time. I'm not saying I'm not upset with his play from yesterday. But I can be rational and just leave it yesterday and move on to next week. He's by far not the problem on the team, and some posters are going nuts for his head. That's my point. I can't post links here on my work browser, but I know someone had a thread yesterday saying "Is Chambers cut yet", or something like that. And one person isn't so bad but you should have seen how many people agreed with him. It sounded allot like the crap people were saying about Ronnie through the first couple weeks. And I personally think it's ridiculous

flintsilver7 said:
Chambers was officially credited with one drop in yesterday's game.

Link? Here's mine:

RECEIVERS/TIGHT END | D

One fumble that cost the Dolphins at least a field goal. Five or six drops. Yeah, two TDs from Chris Chambers and 102 yards receiving for Marty Booker. Nice blocking by McMichael and Lorenzo Diamond, too. But, overall, too much dribbling the ball, not enough catching it.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/13161403.htm

p-double said:
listen chambers dropped some balls but people seem to miss the big picture, The DOLphins do not make plays we they are really needed

that to me is the point of the thread. They need a play so they throw to there #1 reciever and their supposed "playmaker" and he drops the ball. I will agree as a whole and as a team no-one has stepped up to make plays. but CC is paid to catch ball and make plays. He didn't sunday and people are calling him out on it. Talks of cutting him are ignorant I will agree But I also think other players have earned there shot at being the "playmaker"

Back
Top Bottom