Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

LtDan said:
I think I would stick with Chris over TO. He is too much trouble

I dont really agree with this..

What did TO ever do? Complain they didnt celebrate his 100th TD? Say he they would be better with Favre than McNabb? So what, what does that have to do with what he does ON the field? Nothing. He is a game changer, and something we would THRIVE to have on this team at the WR position..

He can complain and cry to ESPN all he wants as far as im concerned as long as you show up on Sundays and play to the best of your abilities and help the team win I dont see why its that big of a deal..

And yes I know Philly is 4-4 but that is hardly to blame on TO's off field crap.. McNabb isnt 100% and they have a very unbalanced offense, look at the teams that have beat them.. They are all at or near the top of their divisions..

I hope that we really do try to land TO.. Next season, we add TO, we add a BETTER veteran QB, we draft Jimmy Williams, and we sign a few more key FA's that we need, and we get a young QB to groom.. That would be a great offseason imo and would put us in excellent shape for 2006

LtDan said:
I think I would stick with Chris over TO. He is too much trouble

I don't want TO or CC!! Why not find a receiver who will catch the ball in "clutch" situations. I don't think that's asking too much!!

flintsilver7 said:
The other balls may have been catchable, but they weren't easy catches.

clear.gif

I'm sorry he had to lean over. :rolleyes:

Hey Chambers, SHADDUP!

What a T O wannabe!

He is truely "DECENT"

Has no big play in him

Will make a nice catch every now and then but will drop the BIG PLAY

Miami will not trade up to take LINEHART

But they will look for a BIG PLAY reciever

I'm so past Chambers

duss12 said:
yet these are not game breakers

on the other hand Mcmike fumble took our momentum away and we were never the same afterwards

it could of been 10-0 or 14-0 at the half

instead it was 7-3 and look at the end we dont try the 2 point conv. and we are tiedbut it's all in the past

Fumbles happen. I wish he hadn't fumbled but it was a mistake. Now CC missing 5 - 6 makeable catches is terrible.

This line from the Miami Herald describes Chambers perfectly:

"And so it has been with Chambers. His propensity for occasional one-handed acrobatics -- the stuff of ESPN SportsCenter's top 10 plays -- is offset by an equal propensity for dropped balls, for two- or three-game stretches when you almost forget he's on the field."

Personally, I'm getting sick and tired of watching him drop the easy ones. :fire:

GRAPEAPE said:
that to me is the point of the thread. They need a play so they throw to there #1 reciever and their supposed "playmaker" and he drops the ball. I will agree as a whole and as a team no-one has stepped up to make plays. but CC is paid to catch ball and make plays. He didn't sunday and people are calling him out on it. Talks of cutting him are ignorant I will agree But I also think other players have earned there shot at being the "playmaker"

Exactly! You summed it up perfect. CC makes too much money to be that undependable. Our #1 wr needs to be a ball magnet. That's why he'd be the # 1 guy. The number 3 guy would be the undependable guy.

Put Booker at # 1 I say. Worse case scenario, is he misses as many as Chris. Upon which Saban knows even more going into the offseason.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do agree with Saban's assessment of our WR's being decent.

As it relates to the BIG PLAY…I think Chambers does make the big plays, it is the NOT so big plays/catches he does not seem to make consistently.

Give me a guy like Hines Ward ANYDAY…not big on the highlight reels, but does NOT drop balls at crucial times.

As much as I hate to say this, Chambers is a decent WR. I don’t think we need to necessarily need to adjust our draft needs, but Chambers IMO is not a true #1 WR. There are teams, NE being one of them, who win consistently without a #1 WR.

I wonder is Saban hand wrote 'DECENT' on Chambers locker today?

What irks me most, is he didn't come out and say 'I blew it' or 'I should have caught that'. He said he had a hard time going down low and MAYBE should have brought his arms in more or something STUPID. He made excuses. A week after he MOANED and GROANED about being called DECENT. Wow, he's looks DUMB today.

Waldop said:
I don't want TO or CC!! Why not find a receiver who will catch the ball in "clutch" situations. I don't think that's asking too much!!

so you dont think TO is clutch?

que41 said:
are D cost us the game. evens ran all over us all day.

your kidding...just like i wanted our D to decapate that little B*&%$ he ran and ran hard... we didnt game plan for him thats why he did what he did in the first half...after that we shut his ignorant A%$ up...Defense was not the problem...besides the Howard Mishap...and the Travis Daniels Mishap...but thats how Brady gets "his yards" off BS. if you want to know who played a better game from the QB's it was GUS FRERROTE...simple...Chris (cry baby) Chambers killed us

Back
Top Bottom