Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All "Chambers Sucks" Posts

You win as a team and lose as a team, alot of people could have done things better to give the victory yesterday. Chambers is definitely one of them. He had a bad game and is not having a very good season. I'm still not on the cut waive or trade Chambers band wagon though and that talk is just silly. He's been a good productive player for years and I believe Saban wants him here for years to come, maybe as a number 2 but HERE HE WILL STAY so get over yourselves and stop blaming one guy whether it's Gus or Chris.

LtDan said:
We should put that one play in our playbook every week.

Ok Seth, snap the ball off Gus's thigh and Chris you take off while everyone is looking and saying WTF...then pick it up and chuck it Gus! Awesome play!
They lined up the same way for the 2-pt conversion. I was hoping they'd run it again for the 2 pts.

PhinSoldia said:
your kidding...just like i wanted our D to decapate that little B*&%$ he ran and ran hard... we didnt game plan for him thats why he did what he did in the first half...after that we shut his ignorant A%$ up...Defense was not the problem...besides the Howard Mishap...and the Travis Daniels Mishap...but thats how Brady gets "his yards" off BS. if you want to know who played a better game from the QB's it was GUS FRERROTE...simple...Chris (cry baby) Chambers killed us

Gus Chris and the offense got the winning score and then in 28 second the defense gave it away AGAIN. How can you not acknowledge some responsibility on the defense? :shakeno:
Win as a TEAM lose as a TEAM

ATS16 said:
You win as a team and lose as a team, alot of people could have done things better to give the victory yesterday. Chambers is definitely one of them. He had a bad game and is not having a very good season. I'm still not on the cut waive or trade Chambers band wagon though and that talk is just silly. He's been a good productive player for years and I believe Saban wants him here for years to come, maybe as a number 2 but HERE HE WILL STAY so get over yourselves and stop blaming one guy whether it's Gus or Chris.

\No, I'm pretty certain that CC missed those catches all by himself. No one helped him miss. It is a team sport...but the players still need to individually execute. OR, the whole team will lose.

Mr Fan said:
No, Chambers cost us the game. He dropped so at least 6 balls, 4 of which were difference makers. Each of the passes were quite catchable including the half hearted attempt at the end of the game.

He is point blank pathetic and needs to learn to sit down, shut up and speak when he is told to. Otherwise I am quite certain he will be seeking employment elsewhere (perhaps Mcdonalds)[/QUOTE

You can't give Chambers all of the blame for this loss. Reggie Howard didn't play well yet again, Mcmike fumbled the ball, etc. The team as whole needs to learn to win big games.

ATS16 said:
I agree that the team takes the loss or the win, but the performance of a single part of the team can prevent the team from having success. From the lack of success yesterday, that single part could be called Chris Chambers.

The beef with Chambers is that he's not played well all year and if Chambers had played to his contract yesterday, we probably would have won the game. The same could probably be said about Howard.

ATS16 said:
Gus Chris and the offense got the winning score and then in 28 second the defense gave it away AGAIN. How can you not acknowledge some responsibility on the defense? :shakeno:

Who said there was no blame on the D? But more importantly, who said this thread is about that?

byroan said:
clear.gif

I'm sorry he had to lean over. :rolleyes:

That basically sums up his performance this year.

but we all have too remember that he is not the only wr out there, i have not seen boston making any highlights(beside getting wacked) and at least he made them 6 catches instead of 3:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=
He is point blank pathetic and needs to learn to sit down, shut up and speak when he is told to. Otherwise I am quite certain he will be seeking employment elsewhere (perhaps Mcdonalds)[/QUOTE

Good grief every thought about angry management? :D

BALLS DEEP said:
Who said there was no blame on the D? But more importantly, who said this thread is about that?

No, Chambers cost us the game. He dropped so at least 6 balls, 4 of which were difference makers. Each of the passes were quite catchable including the half hearted attempt at the end of the game.

FINFAN0202 said it just now

BALLS DEEP said:
\No, I'm pretty certain that CC missed those catches all by himself. No one helped him miss. It is a team sport...but the players still need to individually execute. OR, the whole team will lose.

Some people just can't understand - Yes Chris dropped those balls all by himself and Howard allowed the deep pass and lance allowed the winning TD pass
have you ever played a team sport if so you have a bad memory:shakeno:

bigmiamifan said:
At this point Saban needs to do something. CC actually cost us the game. That's less then decent.

no Howard cost us the game again.....:fire:

Back
Top Bottom