Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Justasportsfan said:
what's a girlfiend?

wait wait...I wanna post this before NY gets a chance because it's about his speed.....Girlfriend....how can you have a girlfriend with 12k posts?
:rofl3: :rofl3:

sorry Justa...I couldn't help it. I wanted to make sure he gets to see the post.

Why would that guy say he would trade Ricky and Ronnie for Willis unless he's a bills fan and thinks we make tard-o trades still ie. Gordon for 3rd round, Feeley for 2nd round.

Ricky Brown said:
Is there no stop to your insanity? I have yet to say one negative thing about you, and yet you find it neccessary to come at me? So here, just for you a word of advice. I worked with mental health patients for 4 years, and your behavior reminds me of that job. If you want the center of attention go run around outside with no pants on. As for justas, 12000 post, you sir are looking no better then what you portray him as. :shakeno:

Fess up here goober, you didn't work there, you were a patient. I bet you thought you were Michael Jackson, come on bro, do the moon walk for us.

You can moon-walk out the door now, and don't let it hit your rear-end on the way out. See ya in a couple days. - mod

this thread is getting way off topic

nick1 said:
his legs could give out at any time and then the Bills would be screwed at RB, Brown has more potential then McGahee does
No one is talking football anymore :mad: all we're doing is waiting for wharfy

No,but here is the trade that I do want:

Fins trade - RB Ricky Williams
WR Marty Booker
QB AJ Feely
Rnd 2 3 picks
CB Mario Edwards

Eagles trade - WR Terrell Owens
CB Lito Sheppard
DE Jerome McDougle
Rnd 3 4 5 picks

Chargers trade - Rnd 2 pick
QB Phil Rivers

Fins get - CB Lito Sheppard
DE Jerome McDougle
QB Phil Rivers

Eagles get - HB Ricky Williams
WR Marty Booker
Rnd 2 pick
CB Mario Edwards

Chargers get - WR Terrell Owens
QB AJ Feeley
Rnd 2 3 3 4 5 picks

I know this would never happen and it is a TOTAL Madden trade,but it makes a LOT more sense that Brown/Williams for McGahee no matter how much I love the U.:tongue:

finsnchips said:
i made the point that...

i think that Willis IS a top 5 back in the NFL, that Ricky WAS and that Ronnie COULD/SHOULD be... and i made the point that Willis did great last year and Ricky and Ronnie had a combined 0 NFL carries..

What I said is irrelevent because I am entitled to my opinion, which I was expressing... however, I do not like to be attributed with things I did not post..

What about 2 yrs ago.
RW 1300+ and a couple handfulls of tds

Willis hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not so much.

Willis missed 1 year for injury
Ricky missed the other b/c of Wanny
Not close
RW ran for 1800+ behind the worst O line in the game and Willis will never do that.

Ricky at 100% is the best pure RUNNER in the game. He is not the receiver that LT is but he pushes a pile better and strikes more fear in a LB or DB than LT

I would not risk giving 2 gems for a Godiva chocolate. The chocolate is great but it is only great for that little bit that you have it. Willis is a major ? w/ his knees.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
This thread is like a bad car wreck on the freeway... you don't want to look, but you just HAVE TO.

the sick thing is that i got away from it all the way back on like page 3 or 4. I go and check my email and see that after a good lenght of time (like a hour)that my name and posts are brought back into it for no sane reason. At that point I just couldn't help myself anylonger....I had to perpetuate it some more.

zephon said:
wait wait...I wanna post this before NY gets a chance because it's about his speed.....Girlfriend....how can you have a girlfriend with 12k posts?
:rofl3: :rofl3:

sorry Justa...I couldn't help it. I wanted to make sure he gets to see the post.
I know what a girlfRiend is but I'm not sure what a girlfiend is. :shakeno:

WharfRat said:
NJFinFury2004 just bought himself an all expenses paid 2 day vacation aboard the HMS Banned Wagon.

:titanic:
:clap:

WharfRat said:
NJFinFury2004 just bought himself an all expenses paid 2 day vacation aboard the HMS Banned Wagon.

:titanic:

OK...now I can go...it's certainly been entertaining...in a "geez, i hope that guy was just playing because if he's not he's got more than just site banning issues" kinda way.

later

Back
Top Bottom