Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
Man, having Porter and an extra high round pick would be sweet. Much better than having Ricky destroy any good vibe we could possibly have. Porter is a great, young WR.

PhinDude88 said:
This rumor is big time BS. I doubt that the Eagles will want any more trouble on their team.

You think Ricky would be a problem if he knew the team he was on was very well capable of getting to the Super Bowl with or without him on it? Success cures alot of ailments that would plague a team throughout the season.

How about a trading RW for TO??

Both are going to have contract issues. RW already stated he is not playing for the min.

When has Ricky said he's not going to be playing for the minimum? His agent said he doesn't see Ricky playing for the minimum. That's fine, that's what incentives are for. We couldn't afford Surtain, what makes you think we can afford TO? The Eagles have already said they aren't trading him.

I doubt the eagles would really want Ricky. I think they would much rather have a combination of players/picks including chambers, but either way they have stated they are not trading him.

T.O isn't going to be trade first of all, second of all Ricky Williams has been out of football for a year and even when he was in football i dont think he has the value of Terrell Owens. Also, we cant even afford Owens, the contracts dont work out and having Terrell Owens on the team is WORSE than having a Ricky Williams when it comes to bad publicity. But i know some of you have fun day dreaming, so please continue. :)

I think if Philly traded him it would be for another wideout. I don't think he'll be moved, but if in an unlikely scenario he is traded to the Phins it would be for Chambers, IMO.

H#ll No!! I wouldnt not want a T.O on this team. He's horrible in every way. He might be able to play..but that doesnt make up for his crap that he does every single week it seems.

FuturePhin said:
H#ll No!! I wouldnt not want a T.O on this team. He's horrible in every way. He might be able to play..but that doesnt make up for his crap that he does every single week it seems.
Got to totally agree!:drinkers:

Speilman is working for Atlanta...not Philly...(we might be able to trade for Vick) but they dont need Ricky...and they signed thier own death warrent with dealing with To's ego

PhinSoldia said:
Speilman is working for Atlanta...not Philly...(we might be able to trade for Vick) but they dont need Ricky...and they signed thier own death warrent with dealing with To's ego

Rick went for an interview....he hasnt been hired

060693 said:
Both are going to have contract issues. RW already stated he is not playing for the min.

I'd much rather trade for an OT than a TO. But there is no mistaking that TO is a top 4-5 Wr.

With all the Rb's on the roster, I would do it in a second. Philly could use a pounding Rb too.

TO is worse than Ricky imo. I dont want a racist on the dolphins anyway.

Back
Top Bottom